Who was your first

Dakota in 2006 or 2007. Tall blonde milf. Incall was off Skillman. Found on Craigslist casual encounters. 200 half hour for cbj and I thought I was getting a DEAL for how hot she was. Dumb teenage little head.
Was using backpage when it was still up around 2015.. it was a Mexican lady named Bella on Harry Hines she had huge MM with equally big lips closest resemblance would be AprilAvila. It was my first time in the hobby and the motel she was staying was really sketchy but my other head took over and went for it. I can still remember the feeling of my heart racing as I knocked on the door and she opened it with a lime green 2 piece. It was 140 for hh bbbj cfs I was hooked ever since
first sexual encounter w/ a provider: 1997 - Alexis at THE Chicken Ranch in Pahrump, NV. 1/2 & 1/2 for 600$. ending w/ the most amazing & full body tingling CBJ to cumpletion.

first sexual encounter w/ a provider in dallas: 1998 - had a "date" w/ two working women driving up Harry Hines. i followed them to a side street, we settled on 200$ for both, they followed me to an ATM near Forest & Josey, they followed me to the parking lot of the Marriott Courtyard on Forest, they got in my car, the one in the front seat sucked on lil delites until he spurted while i fondled the other one who was in the back seat.

first sexual encounter w/ an AMP provider in dallas: 1998 - some korean provider at June's Tan on W. Mockingbird. 140/30mins.

first sexual encounter w/ a personals provider in dallas: 1999 - some provider who ran an ad in ANE (weekly newspaper distributed in strip clubs and adult video stores). met at a hotel on Coit Rd near where Central 75 expwy onramp is today. she said "you sit on that side of the bed and take care of yourself. i'll sit on my side of the bed and take care of myself. i jacked off til lil delites spurt on her sheets; who knows if she came. 160$/30mins or less.

did two more ANE providers w/ same m.o. til i figured out there had to be better. so went back to June's Tan and then Sakura AMP on Greenville south of Lovers. got the oral and genital delites i desired.

first sexual encounter w/ an ASPD provider in dallas: 2001 - some provider who provided oral and genital delites. 200/1hr.

i've never been the same. yes, still crazy after all these years.
In 1989...my first AMP was one of the Vietnamese places on Industrial...I guess called the Design District now days. Blankets on the floor and bare all of the way.
Tulsa area 2010. Tiffany Cums Outcall to my place. Was fun and a great experience. Like meeting with a past girlfriend. Those are the ones that spotlight the meaning of companionship. Got me hooked, quick.
1993 in NYC at the Plaza
Back seat of a 69 chevy ,,,,,,,,,,at a drive in ( yes I'm old )
Hispanic woman in Texas over a decade ago. I don't know her precise age but she was older than me. Super nifty Latina accent, and thick style without being significantly overweight. Session lasted less than an hour but I had a good time. Her skin tone did not reflect her heritage, but she was very good looking. Nice girl, but no clue what happened to her. Sheesh, she's probably in her 40s by now... maybe even late 40s on the verge of 50. I think the most important thing about that encounter... I had a positive experience. My first session with a SW was a good one. I don't know how my opinion might have changed if I had experienced a bad time with her; I might never have seen another SW ever again, who knows.

Regardless, the industry was different back then. I'm sure even more so during the 90s
pros: '92.. somewhere on the state-line between Ohio and PA. I was driving back from leave and stopped at a hotel to stay the night. Next to it was an AMP (Didn't know what that was). Light on the sign was on so I went over. 40ish Korean woman answered and brought me in. It was late and I was the only one there. She had me put my stuff in locker and took me into a shower room (like a locker room shower) she soaped me up, washed me down then took me to a room for the massage. On the flip she put my hand on her ass and stroked me. She asked did I have $40 more? yep... so she blew me to the end. Her husband was Army as well that's how she ended up in the US. Checked inflation calculator.. that $75 in todays USD.. not bad, but not a deal either...(and I thought she liked me ;-))

Am: Philippino chick during Freshman orientation at college. No thing for Asians really... just worked out that way...
First was in Saigon, but that really doesn't count, right?
First "domestic" partner was a working school teacher in Las Vegas. That's what she said, at least. Her and her teacher partner regularly drove from SoCal to Vegas on weekends to make some extra pocket money. She was sensational, and who am I to discredit her story?
Back seat of a 69 chevy ,,,,,,,,,,at a drive in ( yes I'm old ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Im older. Back seat of 68 Buick. Ruined my Daddys upholsery.
A lady in Houston by the name of Stacy Davis in 2008
In 1986, I was with my teenage friends on Harry Hines in the parking lot at a gas station. Two older women pull up in a red convertible sports car and one of the women walks into the store. As she’s coming out of the store, she’s holding several adult magazines. I approach her at the car and start flirting with the both of them. She gives me one of the adult magazines and tells me to have fun.
My first pop (with an actual female) was at church camp. I was 14, and she was 17.

I found my first professional through a classified ad in a newspaper. I was so nervous, the only activity that got any results was the bj.
If we’re going back to amateurs, a gal in the back seat of a 1972 Olds Delta 88. I won’t name her because she’s in Dallas and goes by her maiden name.