G-Spot

DFW5's method works for me. I use my two middle fingers. They're the strongest. Results vary, especially if this is new for your partner, but once she gets used to the sensations, look out
Can't wait, nappy! Any ol' time darlin'! Coach me, coach me...LOL!

The BEST is when the G-spot is being stimulated while enjoying DATY! MMMM MMMM!
  • fawn
  • 01-01-2010, 06:52 PM
OMG Vnurse, you're so right girl....that is an awesome feeling, and "O"
what an orgasm....fawn
Vnurse totally agree....that is my favorite thing to do....yummy yummy! Look forward to connecting with my future faves.
What's an Orgasm??? It's been soooooo long!!

Originally Posted by reese foster
I think I can help you with that!
  • fawn
  • 01-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Steverino, are you cheating on me again, and with Reese....lol
I think I should punish you both in our next doubles visit....
I think you both need some tongue lashes....
Steverino, are you cheating on me again, and with Reese....lol
I think I should punish you both in our next doubles visit.... Originally Posted by fawn
BUSTED...AGAIN!!!
BUSTED...AGAIN!!! Originally Posted by steverino50
I all this time, I thought you loved me!
OMG Vnurse, you're so right girl....that is an awesome feeling, and "O"
what an orgasm....fawn Originally Posted by fawn
I feel I had had much better success generating the g spot orgasm using my fingers and tongue as opposed to penetration, but that could be not knowing how to tell the difference between a g spot vs. non g spot orgasm while in the act unless it does result in my partner squirting. I appreciate the original post as the positions and nuances required need to be known by us guys. Ladies, how can a guy know the difference between your g spot and a great non g spot orgasm????
Ladies, how can a guy know the difference between your g spot and a great non g spot orgasm???? Originally Posted by nappyndallas45
I'm not for sure a man would be able to tell the difference, but I will tell you this.......when I have what I call a, "g-spotter", my eyes roll to the back of my head!
  • ODN25
  • 01-03-2010, 07:40 AM
As a guy, you can find out from the lady how she finds it easier to get enjoyment. Some ladies like direct attention to the Clitoris, some find penetration is their favorite. Some can even get off rubbing the outside just above the Clitoris. Women are all different so you can avoid frustration by simply enquiring which is best for your partner.
Max, you are correct and I know all women are different but when I get to know the lady we can have long slow gentle digits where I can feel the G and that deeper spot that starts along the back wall. I can tell where the contraction is coming G/deep and concentrate on that area, of course all the time holding her head in the crook of my arm looking into her eyes..........

Yes Fawn, you are the teacher and I am your Graduate Teaching Assistant....BTW ready for another attitude adjustment?

V you don't have to squirt but I would like to try....
Here is a fun little video on how to make a girl squirt via G-Spot
enjoy
redtube-how to squirt