Kavanaugh is INNOCENT

You would make a pimple on an oilfield mans ass boy , probably some snot nosed engineer that couldn't drill a water well
It is more like that Ford is guilty of being too slow. She could have made the complaint right from the beginning.
It is more likely the bitch is lying out her ass.
Who gives a fuck about politics when you’re just trying to fuck chics on this site? Smh
You sure are brave for someone hiding behind a keyboard. Either that or just on this retards nut sack. You like licking politcians balls?

You would make a pimple on an oilfield mans ass boy , probably some snot nosed engineer that couldn't drill a water well Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Moving this to the political forum
Oilman I will meet your dumbass anywhere anytime, I am also brave in person
Democrats are EVIL EVIL TIRDS Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Let me go on record -- and on topic -- as agreeing with oilfieldace: especially in regards to the dim-retards in Congress.

That said, I request that Wakeup lock these threads (two?) rejected and moved here by Darthmaul. These posters are obviously playing by a different set of rules than we are in the Political Forum, and it would be a shame that anyone be banned here for comments made in another forum.