Pimps vs Management vs Agencies

It seems apparent that Austin Members have gone the direction of simply joking and cutting up and not really caring about Hobby related topics.

Sad,

But it is what it is....
Give up the goods and get this back on point.
No shit. I just shot a fat load on my computer screen hoping it would make this shit more entertaining. It didn't. And now, like so many hooktards before you, I have lost interest in this bullshit and will leave you unsatisfied and covered in cum.

ENJOY!
From the top of the page of every Austin coed page:"Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"
From the top of the page of every Austin coed page:"Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!" Originally Posted by saustin

I certainly can appreciate the entertainment value that a few here manage to provide.

There are some very entertaining people that contribute from time to time.

What has been lacking for a time has been substance/information of value within the never ending party that it seems to have become. The forum seems have to devolved to something far less than I've ever seen it be over the last 12 years.

A few here think they are funny. They certainly entertain themselves and a few others.

I tend to look at each poster however as to what he brings with him/her and with a few I see nothing more than carbon copies of the guy that heckles in a comedy club or tells the oldest jokes in the office laughing at himself as others shake their heads and walk away.

Just my opinion.
Don't forget to mention the live action CUM SHOTS. Lady parts come in fresh shaven or big bush for Little Monster types who just gotta have some bush. I think we might even have a scratch and sniff option for all you real freaky types. Originally Posted by homer13

I see it thus after observing over the years...

Pimp: Controls the girl. Maybe intimidates the girl. Takes most of the money. Girl made to feel like leaving would be dangerous. Unpopular with hobbyists and generally attempts to conceal presence. Pimp bad bad bad bad.

Manager: Psychologically dominates the girl. Preys on her insecurities. Has convinced her she needs him/her. Maybe promotes her, makes websites, sets prices. schedules appointments. Takes too much money. Manager medium bad to very bad.

Agency: Place where girls who don't want to deal with TBC go to work. Just like a job, can quit any time no big deal, worst threat might be if you go to another agency you cannot come back. Agency takes some negotiated cut. Agency neutral (some pimps/managers call themselves agencies though).

Service Providers: Scheduler/Driver/Etc. Paid by girl for services, either a fee or commission. Work for girl. Girl can terminate relationship at will. Service providers good.
Really Ki*m*y5*2 has or had , a driver that drives a Bent**y ? You think just paying to drive buys one of those ?
Pimp: I get all the money. If you need something, I will get it for you. You can't refuse service to anyone paying me. I own you. You owe me everything.

Manager or Agency: Mutual business relationship. Lady pays mutually agreed % based on services provided. (Screening, transportation, advertising, etc.) Lady has the right of refusal if she feels she is in danger. Lady has some input on fees for service. Agency, or lady, can sever the business relationship at anytime and for any reason.