The President and Travon Martin

Welcome to stupid you have arrived. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LexusLover arrived at Stupid a long time ago. He can't he even comprehend his own links. He still thinks Susan Rice tried to swing the election with Benghazi.
Welcome to stupid you have arrived. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I didn't vote for him. Sorry. Did you?
LexusLover arrived at Stupid a long time ago. He can't he even comprehend his own links. He still thinks Susan Rice tried to swing the election with Benghazi. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I didn't vote for him. Sorry. Did you?

Of course you would think I was "stupid" ... you don't agree with what I write!

So, in that case you must agree with Obaminable ...

.. who proclaimed the "stand your ground" law in Florida ... \

...applied to the Zimmerman-Martin confrontation and shooting. Right?

And you must also, then, agree that 30 years ago Obaminable could have been Martin....

... walking at night in the rain to go get himself a bag of skittles ...

....and punching a neighborhood watch person in the face who was following him.

And you call me "stupid" ... you voted for the idiot, not me!
I didn't vote for him. Sorry. Did you? Originally Posted by LexusLover

You have just passed stupid and are on your way to moromville
You have just passed stupid and are on your way to moromville Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Coming from you that assessment has the strength of a fart in a hurricane ... tornado?

You do understand that don't you?
Do You Know Where Your Child Is Tonight?

"The Connecticut Law Tribune
September 15, 2003
In a split decision, a 2nd Circuit panel recently struck down a Connecticut town's attempt to invoke a juvenile curfew. The court's reasoning calls into question perfectly sound measures designed by concerned citizens to protect their most vulnerable inhabitants as well as themselves.

Read more: http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?i...#ixzz2ZcPlttnY"

Was Obaminable still trying to "organize" a community?

Where were Sharpton & Company? Let me guess. Opposed to imposing restraints on gangbangers' (or "angels") freedom to "associate"!
So was Obama suspended from school three times? Did his mother kick him out of the house? He is an admitted choomer. Did he have a fat girlfriend?

Or is this another "composite?"
So was Obama suspended from school three times? Did his mother kick him out of the house? He is an admitted choomer. Did he have a fat girlfriend?

Or is this another "composite?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
James Wood: "The only reason people lock their car doors when Obama walks by is they are afraid he'll tax them to death."
So was Obama suspended from school three times? Did his mother kick him out of the house? He is an admitted choomer. Did he have a fat girlfriend? Originally Posted by gnadfly
We'll never know! No records.
Coming from you that assessment has the strength of a fart in a hurricane ... tornado?

You do understand that don't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Apparently it is beyond you. That is a good assessment of you though a fart in a hurricane ..

I can see his explaining what a lot of blacks experience each day went over your head. Maybe if you pulled it from your ass it would have been easier to hear.
Apparently it is beyond you..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Again, I just consider the source, which is void of substance as you continually demonstrate.
Damn smart-on Gnadfly...............

Again, I just consider the source, which is void of substance as you continually demonstrate. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Same as I consider the source when you spout your BS.