Sofia / vipgfereferrals / angelinadream / hdreamgirls

You're in part right. I really don't care about credibility, don't believe it if you don't want. I know Reese was going to get slammed for this thread, so I decided to support some of her comments and dish my opinion. Originally Posted by blue4balls
But if you care for your friend and want to have her back, you need credibility. For crying out loud, support her!!!!!!!!!!!! But do it the right way.

This new handle stuff.............people just look and ignore.

If you really want to help your friend, then log back on, and help her.

Frankly, I wouldn't want any help from someone who just registered and is obviously using another handle.

I may know and like you, but no matter what, you're taking the wrong tact to support your friend. I don't think you are hurting her, but you damn sure aren't helping her.
All I know is DED is indeed a credible source as far as reviews.
Dear John has been around on the boards longer than I have (and thats a long time).
He's very credible.
Now that Wakeup character, well I never liked him!
As far as all of the Hooktard drama , who cares!
Just my 2 pennies worth.

Why are you trying to call names and attack me I am just stating facts. And another thing you said you are newbie but you know Brooke form years ago? how can you be new?
Originally Posted by Reese McClain

With all due respect TMFT LD and DH you don't really understand. I pay money to advertise here and I have been around for awhile now and I am one of the honest and true providers that people know they can count on so when i see someone like this abusing what I have to work hard at then it is not right.

Originally Posted by Reese McClain

Now we all know she is NOWHERE NEAR a newbie.. We can bust her chops all we want but it's not going to accomplish anything. Clearly something isn't right, but the guys are the ones that have to deal with it. They are the ones that give up their screening info and agree to meet. Honestly, I don't think she'll be that much competition. For one, though some guys are anxious to book, some wouldn't touch here with a ten foot pole because of the afore mentioned issues. Secondly, she says she'll only be here a 'short time', which I think is going to be a little longer than what any of us considers short..

Don't trip Reese. How many have you seen come and go?.. They start off strong, cute, and new, but it is oh so hard to keep that cardboard facade up. Even duct tape couldn't make it stick. You're well respected mami, and can never be replaced.I don't laugh at anyone's misfortune, but I have a feeling its going to be a good one when some joker comes back and whines, "look what happened".

Hold your spot down mami, and enjoy the show.
But if you care for your friend and want to have her back, you need credibility. For crying out loud, support her!!!!!!!!!!!! But do it the right way.

This new handle stuff.............people just look and ignore.

If you really want to help your friend, then log back on, and help her.

Frankly, I wouldn't want any help from someone who just registered and is obviously using another handle.

I may know and like you, but no matter what, you're taking the wrong tact to support your friend. I don't think you are hurting her, but you damn sure aren't helping her. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
He no can do... that would require a backbone ...
Now LD why you gotta bring duct tape in on this. Duct tape can fix anything I say
Thank you to all those that have been kind ladies and gentlemen.
WELCOME...
LD ... check your PM's ...............

Now we all know she is NOWHERE NEAR a newbie.. We can bust her chops all we want but it's not going to accomplish anything. Clearly something isn't right, but the guys are the ones that have to deal with it. They are the ones that give up their screening info and agree to meet. Honestly, I don't think she'll be that much competition. For one, though some guys are anxious to book, some wouldn't touch here with a ten foot pole because of the afore mentioned issues. Secondly, she says she'll only be here a 'short time', which I think is going to be a little longer than what any of us considers short..

Don't trip Reese. How many have you seen come and go?.. They start off strong, cute, and new, but it is oh so hard to keep that cardboard facade up. Even duct tape couldn't make it stick. You're well respected mami, and can never be replaced.I don't laugh at anyone's misfortune, but I have a feeling its going to be a good one when some joker comes back and whines, "look what happened".

Hold your spot down mami, and enjoy the show. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
HOW LONG UNTIL THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED DOWN?

Just look at the MillenniumMan related post history, enough said....
Originally Posted by blue4balls
My second post was "Alex has a pimp" right. Fact is no one ever denied it. Alex had a handle as Alex of Houston and she or you could have said I was wrong and I would have accepted ANY explanation you would have given. Unfortunately for you no one "whiteknighted" you and you didn't deny it. Secondly yes I was at the pool party and I made it in through your screening.

You came back as Towme and Alex of Houston as Undercover Diva and you still in no way said it wasn't true. Leads me to believe it is true. I only posted it because that is what your friends were saying behind your back, just ask Dr. Phil. You know the saying bro's before ho's. It's not true, that's not exactly true for YOU. All of your friend will turn on in you at the drop of a bra. They tell it all. Speaking the truth here doesn't make you popular but in all reality who gives a shit right.

Reese you are a beautiful woman and I am sure you have plenty of clients and it seems to me that you are cockblocking on Angelina. If you focused on your own shit instead of searching for the "lockness" you would be a happier person and your business would pick up. Instead you look desperate and untrained. That is a turn off and I would never book you because of that, despite how attractive you are.

I read that review on Alex and I won't book her and I have no desire to taste your semen. I will not contribute to getting you out of debt at the cost of someone else's life.

Seems all of your enemies have aligned.
I stand by my statements from earlier today. I have nothing against Angelina. I just think sofia is trying to worm her way back in here using Angelina. If the mods don't have a problem with that, I'll cope just like the rest of us. But she was banned for a reason.

If I'm wrong (which is possible), I'll apologize to everyone and keep my mouth shut regarding sofia in the future.
I stand by my statements from earlier today. I have nothing against Angelina. I just think sofia is trying to worm her way back in here using Angelina. If the mods don't have a problem with that, I'll cope just like the rest of us. But she was banned for a reason.

If I'm wrong (which is possible), I'll apologize to everyone and keep my mouth shut regarding sofia in the future. Originally Posted by enderwiggin

I worked with her but I am not her, she did show me this board and told me it was a way to get to know people. I don't want to be her. As I stated I'm just me. She did tell me she was banned but I was new so I should use this as a tool. I am trying. Please don't call me Sofia. She helped me and I have nothing against her. But I am not Sofia. I finally got the F..
I worked with her but I am not her, she did show me this board and told me it was a way to get to know people. I don't want to be her. As I stated I'm just me. She did tell me she was banned but I was new so I should use this as a tool. I am trying. Please don't call me Sofia. She helped me and I have nothing against her. But I am not Sofia. I finally got the F.. Originally Posted by angelinadream
We know you're not her, but some think you're her flunky.. puppet, whatever you call it. But hey, I'm not buying any pussy from you and neither are any of the other ladies so what we have to say about it doesn't matter.
My second post was "Alex has a pimp" right. Fact is no one ever denied it. Alex had a handle as Alex of Houston and she or you could have said I was wrong and I would have accepted ANY explanation you would have given. Unfortunately for you no one "whiteknighted" you and you didn't deny it. Secondly yes I was at the pool party and I made it in through your screening.

You came back as Towme and Alex of Houston as Undercover Diva and you still in no way said it wasn't true. Leads me to believe it is true. I only posted it because that is what your friends were saying behind your back, just ask Dr. Phil. You know the saying bro's before ho's. It's not true, that's not exactly true for YOU. All of your friend will turn on in you at the drop of a bra. They tell it all. Speaking the truth here doesn't make you popular but in all reality who gives a shit right.

Reese you are a beautiful woman and I am sure you have plenty of clients and it seems to me that you are cockblocking on Angelina. If you focused on your own shit instead of searching for the "lockness" you would be a happier person and your business would pick up. Instead you look desperate and untrained. That is a turn off and I would never book you because of that, despite how attractive you are.

I read that review on Alex and I won't book her and I have no desire to taste your semen. I will not contribute to getting you out of debt at the cost of someone else's life.

Seems all of your enemies have aligned. Originally Posted by Millennium Man

are you talking about? Now I'm lost...I'm not one to gossip but.....I do know Sofia hates his ass....PM me and I'll tell ya why..

I'm not Sofia's flunky, man it's like you guys think she has a provider mafia..

I met her, I know her, she was nice to me, I'm on my own now. Everyone gets accused of being someones puppet here.

Your right BW and LD- I won't be here too long. Just a short while
Okay here is what we (I) know about this subject, Sofia is banned, houstondreamgirls is no longer an active account, Angelinadream is not Sofia.

Reese you are correct that Angelinadream is using vipgfereferrals to screen and book appointments, that is not a violation of any rule on the site.

I know DED personally and if he says Angelinadream is not Sofia, that's good enough for me.

Oh one last thing I know, one person won't post anymore posts on this subject.
Don't feed the trolls. It's that simple. This Sofia creature is allowed to do her own thing and if she's being a clown about it, so be it. Just ignore her and her coherts. She's banned for a reason and that's that. I don't know her, but she doesn't seem very pleasant.