HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

You must have missed she offers bare back Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Bahahha
Damn girl so sorry that happened to you. The rest of you fucks quit putting the victim on trial. You don't know her or anything about her, she is fine woman and nobody deserves to be raped or sexually assaulted.
^^^We didn't say she deserved to be raped. Amiliah just stated the obvious and I concur.
Hardnfast unfortunately there's an abundance of BS stories/drama on here which leads to skepticism. I feel Amiliah does a good job in pointing out the flaws even if it's a bit blunt.

I feel for the OP no one deserves that but in this profession ladies need to be careful on who they see. Especially in a new town where they're not familiar with the locals. This whole scenario could have been avoided if she had properly screened him. That being said I give her huge props for coming in here and telling her story regardless of the points/ban that might be coming her way.
^^ + 1000
Relating experiences of a negative nature on ECCIE can be quite problematic for both ladies AND gents. We never really know who's telling the truth based on a mere thread. All we have to go by is reputation and facts in evidence on the board if we wish to take sides, usually not enough to make an informed judgement. I'm sympathetic, but try to stay middle of the road and open to twists and turns. We may never get a definitive ending to this story. By necessity, much has to stay behind the scenes.

Would still like to hear the fellow's side, as surely he's aware of the accusations by now, but he may have chosen the arguably wise STFU strategy.

In the end, opinions on a hooker board are of little consequence when things get this egregious. Further action should be pursued by the legal system
criminally and/or civilly if merited, and perhaps ECCIE can be updated with progress in the future if appropriate?
30 okays on p411
Relating experiences of a negative nature on ECCIE can be quite problematic for both ladies AND gents. We never really know who's telling the truth based on a mere thread. All we have to go by is reputation and facts in evidence on the board if we wish to take sides, usually not enough to make an informed judgement. I'm sympathetic, but try to stay middle of the road and open to twists and turns. We may never get a definitive ending to this story. By necessity, much has to stay behind the scenes.

Would still like to hear the fellow's side, as surely he's aware of the accusations by now, but he may have chosen the arguably wise STFU strategy.

In the end, opinions on a hooker board are of little consequence when things get this egregious. Further action should be pursued by the legal system
criminally and/or civilly if merited, and perhaps ECCIE can be updated with progress in the future if appropriate? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
It always turns into a he said/she said.
30 okays on p411 Originally Posted by DaisyMauserati
So