Fuck off Bambino

• BJerk
  • 11-24-2013, 01:34 PM
Why don't you just shut the fuck up Bambino? If you don't like what goes on here on the Political Forum, then fuck right off, stop reading it and concentrate on getting what I bet is your big fat-ass getting laid. What do you weigh, big boy?

The only thing more stupid than someone who logs on to a hooker board to argue politics, is somebody (like you motherfucker) who logs on to complain about those who log on to complain about politics.

Fuck off. We don't care what you think. Let us argue. Originally Posted by timpage
Tim - he doesn't seem that much different from his other friends - why single him out?
Hey Bro, how did you find so many wacky liberals in Texas?... Originally Posted by bambino
WTFCIMNQNS, BigKotex and Assup E. are "senior" members of the various boards originating from aspd.net.

Short answer: They're from Austin.
And gonad is a redneck from a town that's elected carpet munchers to the Mayor's office... Not only recently but since the days of Kathy W.

What does that mean?

Using his dipshit logic, he's a queer.
And gonad is a redneck from a town that's elected carpet munchers to the Mayor's office... Not only recently but since the days of Kathy W.

What does that mean?

Using his dipshit logic, he's a queer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you get your 36/8 ASSHOLE emeritus T-shirt yet? Wear it proudly at TGiving dinner. Your family will be proud. You can stuff WTFuckhead.
Did you get your 36/8 ASSHOLE emeritus T-shirt yet? Wear it proudly at TGiving dinner. Your family will be proud. You can stuff WTFuckhead. Originally Posted by bambino
What does that have to do with my post you quoted?

Apparently you're just here to stir up shit.

Or you're retarded.

Or both.
What does that have to do with my post you quoted?

Apparently you're just here to stir up shit.

Or you're retarded.

Or both. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm just still amazed how overwhelming the vote was. Pretty impressive work by you.
Why? This board is chock full of bona fide assholes, not just stupid little wannabes like you. It was just another little circle jerk for them, and apparently for you, too, bubba. If you could read, you could pretty much name all of them. But you won't or can't. No matter. You're irrelevant.

Back to MY questions, Bambi. What did your post have to do with the post of mine that you quoted? Are you stupid or retarded or both?

Simple questions. Have a Texas Rub steak and then answer. Yum!

Don't forget them Austin corn squeezins.

And, fuck off!
Why? This board is chock full of bona fide assholes, not just stupid little wannabes like you. It was just another little circle jerk for them, and apparently for you, too, bubba. If you could read, you could pretty much name all of them. But you won't or can't. No matter. You're irrelevant.

Back to MY questions, Bambi. What did your post have to do with the post of mine that you quoted? Are you stupid or retarded or both?

Simple questions. Have a Texas Rub steak and then answer. Yum!

Don't forget them Austin corn squeezins.

And, fuck off! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
36/8 now you fuck off.
You didn't answer the questions. Any of them.

Big fucking surprise. Not only are you irrelevant, but you're a coward.

Yinz go back to Pissburgh and tell your butt biddies that, pissant.

and fuck off.
You didn't answer the questions. Any of them.

Big fucking surprise. Not only are you irrelevant, but you're a coward.

Yinz go back to Pissburgh and tell your butt biddies that, pissant.

and fuck off. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Isn't it past your bedtime? You shouldn't get so worked up before sleep time. I wouldn't want something to happen to you. That would be like flushing $500,000 in HC premiums done the drain. Oh, you already did that. 36/8, I'll say.
Isn't it past your bedtime? You shouldn't get so worked up before sleep time. I wouldn't something to happen to you. That would be like flushing $500,000 in HC premiums done the drain. Oh, you already did that. 36/8, I'll say. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that the best you got, pissant?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Psst ... Fuck off pissant!)
Is that the best you got, pissant?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Psst ... Fuck off pissant!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Better than what you got dumbass. 36/8
I wish I could get someone to tell me to fuck off.

The best I can do is to be called an asshole.
Obviously that IS the best you got, pissant!

How long has it taken you to run out of bullshit? Three days? Four?

Back to the minors, pissant!
I wish I could get someone to tell me to fuck off.

The best I can do is to be called an asshole. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No, you get called irritating by staff for,repeatedly violating the virtually nonexistent rules of this forum. that makes you a stupid asshole!