Questions for providers. Meeting other providers and doing doubles

Sexual attraction is only the 1st step to sexual satisfaction.

I understand what you are saying
Sexual attraction is only the 1st step to sexual satisfaction.

I understand what you are saying Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I'm looking forward to going to an event and meeting a few bi providers
I don't just want someone hot. I want someone that I'm sexually attracted to. I will enjoy it more that way. Originally Posted by B.Nycole
Which is why meeting and greeting before setting up a session can apply to both ladies and to gents.

B and Skye, sending you pm with more info regarding your questions.
I'm jumping into this and responding without having enough time to read all the other responses. My advice comes from past experience. Make sure to work with another provider you are 100% sure won't turn on you or talk shit about you on here to make herself look better. I didn't and it bit me in the ass a couple years back.
I'm jumping into this and responding without having enough time to read all the other responses. My advice comes from past experience. Make sure to work with another provider you are 100% sure won't turn on you or talk shit about you on here to make herself look better. I didn't and it bit me in the ass a couple years back. Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
I agree and I will definitely keep that in mind. I would hate for that to happen to me
Many think, and say a woman knows a woman..... I disagree. We are all different. Pursia and I do not orgasm with the same technique. A person that wants to give their partner pleasure, will pay attention and figure out what makes their partners "toes curl". Listen to them, watch their body react......
breathing accelerates, vagina swells, clitoris will harden, etc.......
Women are good at faking, especially providers. But, some things, you cannot fake. Unfortunately, most men are so caught up in their own bliss that they miss those smalll details.....

Besos,
Francisca

PS. Cover me has had good teachers Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
And I thank you for the one-on-one lessons you both gave me.
I am putting my new powers to work.