How many clients per week ?

Well where's the third guy suppose to fit in, then? Originally Posted by grean

BBCR has not been ruled out.
Last week I only saw 3 clients I believe....and I'm at one this week so far... lately I've only had time for one per day if I'm lucky....
Does it really matter?? NOPE it shouldn't. If you like me well enough to see me more than once, then I feel like you shouldn't ask me my personal business.
UNLESS of course you are offering me enough to only see you on a regular basis...

My mother always said don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.
M.M.
Ladies let's see if we can gentle this up a little bit. It is natural that we fellows would wonder. You are in a business and we are curious about the true numbers. We have heard everything you can imagine. No, it's not any of our business ,so please excuse a little natural curiosity.
Ladies let's see if we can gentle this up a little bit. It is natural that we fellows would wonder. You are in a business and we are curious about the true numbers. We have heard everything you can imagine. No, it's not any of our business ,so please excuse a little natural curiosity. Originally Posted by Zee Man
+1
Wow. I never anticipated this uproar, and as sir Lancelot mentioned it's a curious question. I'm going to add one comment and try to be more specific. But that's it, this post can die without any issues.
Put it this way if there were 6000 trysts in dallas in June by 600 "active" providers that is 2.5x per week as an average. There is an average, one can't argue that. And I'm not trying to find the provider who is the lowest or highest. I was just truly curious about the math and what everyone thought the dallas average was.
Salud!
Honestly this number can vary so much for each lady ...

At my highest volume I was only seeing at most 4 clients everyday not counting weekends because I rarely hobbied on weekends because my suitors were the weekday daytime hobby type...

Traveling businessman can change things up a bit though...wanting late nights...

Depending if a girl uses bp or other avenues to get exposure her call volume can increase tremendously
Why does one care? As long as the lady makes me feel welcome and is attentive to my wants/needs I do not care. Originally Posted by pyramider

Agreed. All about the gents