nadiacumsforu, why so rude. word does travel.

Thanks for the publicity for my new friend. She appreciates it. Originally Posted by Amber Rain

haha, thats actually funny.
I was offered by a regular his spare truck key and DL to hold till he could pay me the next day. I was shocked he offered me that and I told him no and I have him on a dns list. That is a major insult. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!
Why is it no ladies ever give me a discount for my reviews?
my email says, "long time member. if you would like a glowing review i'll give you $60 for a blow n go." yeah that's real rude. haha. just admit you don't have any customer skills. Originally Posted by unteagle
Duke of G already addressed your original post, so let me add to your latest reply. What this tells me is that you are willing to mislead the membership here, as long as you get serviced for cheap. You are promising a glowing review before you know a damn thing about the newly arrived lady. So, how credible are you to your PM buddies? BTW, you aren't the only one doing this I'm sure, but you are alone at the moment confessing out in the open your willingness to deceive everyone . I hope you realize you have done a lot of self-inflicted damage with this thread.
my email says, "long time member. if you would like a glowing review i'll give you $60 for a blow n go." yeah that's real rude. haha. just admit you don't have any customer skills. Originally Posted by unteagle
I don't necessarily think what you wrote was rude, but I do think your technique is dishonest which, to me, is much worse than being rude. How can you guarantee a glowing review before ever seeing the girl? It's one thing for both parties to agree on a discount if the hobbyist writes a review. Some girls offer such a discount, but never on the first visit. But to promise a positive review in exchange for a hefty discount would seem to result in reviews that do not properly reflect reality because the opinions were paid for with a discount, not with stellar performance.
  • Sami
  • 05-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Guess it's not working to well for you Some like you try to low ball, then threaten bad reviews, whatever you feel like doing. Post a thread as you did here. Thanks for the self alert. As if anyone needs to take that kind of abuse. Good for the ladies not to take your bs & threats, new or vets. This is to be fun, but individuals like you can sure make it tough for others. Thanks to the guy's who get it, know how to treat woman.

now no i certainly have no power to ruin anyone's business, but just a general piece of advice. If you want to stay in business long and be successful it might behoove you to not be rude in your replies if someone PM's you asking for service.

Fuck off you street walker seeing piece of shit? I mean I by myself can't ruin you but let me assure you i'm not the only guy who looks for cheap deals and many many of us guys do PM eachother about other women. My PM was certainly in no way rude to you. It just said I would love to write a glowing review and get your name out there. I don't want to see someone without many reviews so a short session is usually ideal for that. And what do I offer. .60, expecting a .75-$ counter.

Same goes for the ladies. I mean if I'm a jerk, which i certainly have a rep for lol for some reason then word does travel and many ladies won't see you.

I could care less about the message, providers are a dime a dozen(maybe not high quality ones), but I just find it funny that a new provider with absolutely no rep would bash people they don't even know and already put out a bad name for their self. Originally Posted by unteagle
  • Sami
  • 05-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Well Said Sir!!
Duke of G already addressed your original post, so let me add to your latest reply. What this tells me is that you are willing to mislead the membership here, as long as you get serviced for cheap. You are promising a glowing review before you know a damn thing about the newly arrived lady. So, how credible are you to your PM buddies? BTW, you aren't the only one doing this I'm sure, but you are alone at the moment confessing out in the open your willingness to deceive everyone . I hope you realize you have done a lot of self-inflicted damage with this thread. Originally Posted by Matador
I was offered by a regular his spare truck key and DL to hold till he could pay me the next day. I was shocked he offered me that and I told him no and I have him on a dns list. That is a major insult. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Truly Passion*

who are you talking about? me? lol. no way in hell i'd ever let a provider have my dl and keys. nice lie though. for one i don't bring any id or extra money to any appt. I've been set up and robbed too many times off backpage. and I always check to make sure i have money.

I did underpay alexis and ginger one time but it was a total accident. in fact they counted the money and didn't correct me.
Well Said Sir!! Originally Posted by Sami

shyster, mayber there is confusion on what i wrote. a glowing review for glowing service. didn't know i had to spell it out for you. if the review was negative i would state that or not post. you must not know me very well or be a new member if you think i wouldn't post a negative review.

Fuck off you street walker seeing piece of shit? I mean I by myself can't ruin you but let me assure you i'm not the only guy who looks for cheap deals and many many of us guys do PM eachother about other women. My PM was certainly in no way rude to you. It just said I would love to write a glowing review and get your name out there. I don't want to see someone without many reviews so a short session is usually ideal for that. And what do I offer. .60, expecting a .75-$ counter.
Originally Posted by unteagle
JMHO- Sounds like a pimp. Let me translate.. "Yo bitches, let me offer you $10 more than what my SW biotches make in exchange ill write you a glowing review.. which will put ur name out there. Then since I am so high and mighty and all the men listen to what I say..you will be swamped with calls.. in which i want my 45%."

You offer .60 expecting a counter offer? This isnt Auction a Pussy!
Noone has mentioned the quality of unteagle's reviews. "... It just said I would love to write a glowing review..." I just read 7 or 8 of his reviews, he is not capable of writing a glowing review. Unteagle must be a real arrogant person if he thinks his reviews are even average. He is also a cheapskate IMHO.
'teagle, dood, how do the stillettos feel on your scrotum?

If you haven't figured this out yet, the ladies here can operate in self-defense AND attack modes.....
douchebag. i just love saying douchebag. just randomly for no particular reason. feels good. just one of those words that rolls off the tongue. i say it while working in my garden. my peppers love it.
'teagle, dood, how do the stillettos feel on your scrotum?

If you haven't figured this out yet, the ladies here can operate in self-defense AND attack modes..... Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Im aroused at that thought now...............<giggles>

I cant say that I blame the lady at all. I think this lady will actually go far. I think most men like ladies who cant be pushed over and who will stand up for herself, at least the well respected ones who have been around and can actually afford to be in the hobby.....
obviously with 34,000 views seems to be like i'm not the only one interested in cheap blows and lots of ladies posted in the thread too. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ght=deepthroat Don't be mad cuz you overpay. don't be mad cuz i won't overpay you.

hmmm, whos the douchebag. the one who buys the same thing for twice the price i say. sure i won't win in the coed forums because providers like to form a pack of wolves and the guys want to look like some chivalrous guy coming to back her up. but it sure isn't how guys post in the guys only or the ros sections of reviews. so go ahead and be fake in the thread.