Racism on the prowl

You crazy dude go away
The racist incident I was originally referencing had nothing to do with hot summer. But she falsely assumed I was talking about her being racist. Maybe she has a guilty concious about racist behavior in the past and felt the need to reply, but who knows. Hopefully the drama will stop now that she knows I wasn't referencing her and have nothing personal against her. Originally Posted by John Knox
Oh, so now you're going to lie about it? That it wasn't Summer you were referring to? Well how convenient. It's possible after all, because you are constantly playing the race card on ECCIE whenever you dont get your way, whether its because a white lady won't do you for $100 (during a national crisis no less) or because she wont BB you, or both. Tell me Mr. Knox, what do you tell a lady of color when you dont get your way with her? Because I am betting that has happened plenty of times. Or do you only push the envelope with non-minority women because you always have the race card to play? We know that it really was Summer you were referring to. Numerous others have seen the screen shot with your exchange. Quit playing the victim and STFU!
Any mention of racism by someone of color and white men quickly show up to tell a black man or woman the "correct" way to be black and respond to racism. It's easy to tell someone how to respond to racism when you've never been a victim. I could've referenced white priviledge. But that would be reverse racism and two wrongs don't make a right. Originally Posted by John Knox
Well you got me there gosh darn it. Shucks! I was SO trying to tell you how to be black in the correct way. And how racist it was of my white privilege ass! I am just going to have to quit that absolute! (Sarcasm)

Dude you have got to stop this baseless crying of racism on the board. Ladies can choose who they want their customers to be. They are usually going to steer clear of cheap ass guys who are asking to engage in risky behavior and/or give bad vibes. It doesn't matter what the color of their skin is. All money is green. You just need to have enough green AND be willing to pay that green in order to see them. And treat them kindly and be a gentleman. Thats all. This is 2020 for Chrissake!
I don't know what PM you're talking about austin. Like other hobbyists on this site, I send PMs to setup appointments We're ALL (black, brown, and white) guilty if sending a PM to setup an appointment is a crime.
Ru
I don't know what PM you're talking about austin. Like other hobbyists on this site, I send PMs to setup appointments We're ALL (black, brown, and white) guilty if sending a PM to setup an appointment is a crime. Originally Posted by John Knox
Hes talking about the PM you sent me ..
Where you threatened me if I would not see you for 100 for a bb service !!
You can try to paddle backwards dude but you're up shit creek now
I'd love to address the specifics of the alleged PM you're claiming I sent. But mentioning specifics of a PM is a violation of eccie policies. I know other members are publically posting about the specifics of an alleged PM on this thread. But a black man doesn't have the luxury to violate the websites policies without getting points. So my hands are tied when it comes to publically defending myself.
Hahaha I'll bend over and take my points like a real man nice try tho !!
And The only racist exchange we had is when you told me to go back to my KKK CLAN meeting after I rejected you for asking for unsafe services ...
Did we not have a black president ? Asking for John Knox
Did we not have a black president ? Asking for John Knox Originally Posted by maximus
I'm glad a black man being elected president ended ALL racism. So black and brown people shouldn't mention instances of racism because racism doesn't exist anymore because we had a black president.
difference between racism and BB
difference between racism and BB Originally Posted by maximus
I don't know what you're referencing.
It is time for ALL members to rein in their righteous indignation in this thread.

A reminder was posted for ALL Members to refresh your memories of what the Eccie Guidelines require of you in order to participate in the Forums.

Every time a Member logs in to the Forums you have to agree to comply with the Terms of Service which includes an agreement to abide by the Eccie Guidelines.
Isn't entertaining how fuckwaffles get all sensitive when their fuckwaffling gets called out?
Isn't entertaining how fuckwaffles get all sensitive when their fuckwaffling gets called out? Originally Posted by pyramider

Yes issue must have twisted and knotted FW's taint up good.

LOL!
  • cboat
  • 03-28-2020, 02:47 PM
Idiots seem to abound in this world. That's a shame.