HOBBY SEX IN PUBLIC.......

A little bird just reminded me of a time in Las Vegas at a pool cabana. So no ones ever driven down the road and got a hummer? Are you guys kidding me? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh, if that counts then yeah. Driving under the influence of a BBBJ can be quite interesting. I always end up going about 20 mph below the speed limit and pissing off the stiffs behind me! LOL!!

Alright I have a story, not as good as SL's but what the hell? I have two brothers about 10 years younger than me and I took them to Astroworld one summer and, being a cheapskate, I only got one hotel room, two beds. They were early teens, I think. We all went to bed and I was getting horny with my SO and we started "stealthing", as we used to call it. Trying to be quiet, no moans which caused the occasional giggle. My brothers kept asking, "What's making that noise?" (dick in wet vagina) "Sounds like jamming a spoon in and out of a jar of mayo!" This didn't help with trying to hold in the laughter! LOL!! Lost it a couple of times. One of them kind of figured it out but was in shock and couldn't wrap his brain around what was happening. I denied everything the next day.
I prefer parking lot playtime.............Love to have a dinner date with a new friend, flirt and tease through out dinner. Me telling how hot and wet I get while giving prostate stimuli, and of course the foot rub on the cock under the table.......so by the time we hit the parking lot he is hot and hard. I roll in a Big F150. So as I jump into the cab and turn sideways, this works great for body contact. The kissing starts hot and heavy, then my legs wrap around his waist as I pull him in closer, he moves down to fondle my breast as I pull out a large erect nipple for him to suckle. He glances around looking for other patrons, I grab his head and thrust my nipple back in his mouth, my legs spread, I guide his hand to my wet pussy, and pull my panties aside so he can stroke me. Again he nervously glances around. I go for his cock, freeing it from his pants, stroking and teasing. I instruct him to bend over and give me some pussy worship, my legs spread and he dives in. I always love when someone is walking by and we have to control ourselves, laughing as we adjust clothes, then glance to see if the coast is clear and dive right back in.................. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Oh, if that counts then yeah. Driving under the influence of a BBBJ can be quite interesting. I always end up going about 20 mph below the speed limit and pissing off the stiffs behind me! LOL!!

Alright I have a story, not as good as SL's but what the hell? I have two brothers about 10 years younger than me and I took them to Astroworld one summer and, being a cheapskate, I only got one hotel room, two beds. They were early teens, I think. We all went to bed and I was getting horny with my SO and we started "stealthing", as we used to call it. Trying to be quiet, no moans which caused the occasional giggle. My brothers kept asking, "What's making that noise?" (dick in wet vagina) "Sounds like jamming a spoon in and out of a jar of mayo!" This didn't help with trying to hold in the laughter! LOL!! Lost it a couple of times. One of them kind of figured it out but was in shock and couldn't wrap his brain around what was happening. I denied everything the next day. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Thanks guys! I was starting to feel like a red headed step child!

Under the influence! LOL
You should be ... there aren't too many restaurants in Wichita with table clothes. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, that's right. But a couple BBQ joints have rolls of paper towels on the tables. With a little tape . . . yeah! It might work!
you the man Still
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]
Under the influence! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
In some states, DUIBJ is a ticketable offense! LOL!!
In some states, DUIBJ is a ticketable offense! LOL!! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
I'll pay that fine! What if your crossing state lines! Gives a new meaning to running for the boarder! LOL
I'm going to have a replica of your avatar made for me to wear in public. Guarantee I rack up pussy. I have this posted publicly before you copyright it. My WIN!

I'll keep you posted. Cool.
I'm going to have a replica of your avatar made for me to wear in public. Guarantee I rack up pussy. I have this posted publicly before you copyright it. My WIN!

I'll keep you posted. Cool. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
This sounds like a bucket list item that needs to be posted in the ISO forum.
In some states, DUIBJ is a ticketable offense! LOL!! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
is there really such an offense???

prove it by posting a link.

prove it by posting a link. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Man, I made that up, just clowning around! If it were true, I think I'd drive to that state and find a provider and then a cop to give me a ticket. I would laminate it and hang it around my neck and screen print some T-shirts!

"I got busted for DUIBJ!". LOL!!
Not Hobby related, but public nonetheless - just a very adventouus GF from college - (1) College park overlooking campus, Sunday night at dusk on the hood of my truck(2) parking lot at Newark airport, back in the early 90's 2nd row in the covered short term parking area, surround by wifes waiting for the SO and black sedan limo drivers...(3)parking lot at metro north train station in Greenwich CT @ 6:30am before catching the train into NYC and the list went on - best/worst 4 yrs of my life lol

prove it by posting a link. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert, if you see these road signs it’s OK in that state. But if it has a RED line across it then it’s illegal!
Dilbert, if you see these road signs it’s OK in that state. But if it has a RED line across it then it’s illegal! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Imagine the accidents that would cause!! Can we do that SL can we do that Huh?
Imagine the accidents that would cause!! Can we do that SL can we do that Huh? Originally Posted by alluringava
Hell in Texas I think you get a discount on your insurance if you do! Well thats what I tell the girls anyway! LOL