Are You A Boob Man or Ass Man?? Or Both???

I am an ASSMAN, love a shapely ass
Def ASS!!
  • fryec
  • 07-31-2011, 01:14 PM
totally ass, all shapes and sized.
both the tits and the ass
Definitely boobs. Preferably natural.
definitely the ass.
tight and toned,and the arch in the back is awesome!
It depends. If I'm looking at the limited hotness of a girl its legs/butt (small, tight, toned preferred), followed by boobs (don't mind the size, but nice nipples is definitely a bonus). But bright eyes and a nice smile can catch the attention for far longer.
Ass man. Cute little round butts get my attention every time.
<----------
  • mrod
  • 08-02-2011, 03:23 PM
ASS... no BOOBS... hell i dont care as long as its nice..
When looking at a woman, whether it's a provider or someone you're interested in your personal life, what do you notice first: her boobs or her butt? ( after her pretty face, hair, smile, etc.) If you're a titty man, what catches ur attention? how do you like your breasts? small, perky, big, pushed up, all natural, or augmented?? some guys have a thing for certain kinds of boobs. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I've never really cared about the size of a woman's breasts. For me it's about the shape: rounded at the bottom with nipples that point up. I hate fake boobs.

for the guys who like booty, what is it that drives you crazy? do you like big butts and you cannot lie? do you like women with an arch in their back and a big round ass? or do you prefer cute, tight and toned asses? or hell, do you just like butts point blank period as long as there's some kind of shape to it??
let me know what ya think
Nothing drives me wild like a nice round butt. That's what got me to have my first playdate with you, Savannah! An ass that slopes (starting narrow at the top then getting bigger and rounder toward the bottom) is the ideal one for my tastes. I love boobs as much as anyone, but I worship the ass!

Mostly it comes down to the body type of the woman in question. You have an hourglass/Jessica Rabbit figure, so huge breasts and big hips with a round butt is perfect for you. A girl like PrincessCat, who is slender, would look ridiculous with giant boobs like yours, or a huge ass like BP Kasey.
I notice the boobs right after the pretty face, "BUT", I am a sucker for a nice tight ass in or out of those tight jeans or skirt! My 2 cents.
I like a nice, tight, big booty. I also like big, firm tits, with big nipples.
her butt & Legs ( after her pretty face, hair, smile, Lips, must have plump lips vs thin ones, etc.) for the guys who like booty, what is it that drives you crazy? do you like women with an arch in their back, cute, tight and toned asses? YES. let me know what ya think

Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
First thing i notice is her pretty face, long well groomed hair, and her plump lips (no thin lips) and smile. (slight glance at her boobs as they are not that important to me. some is better than none and too much is a waste)

if she is still facing me, i look for how the V melts into her thighs and if it shows the camel toe, slurp. then her sweet ASS, not too big, not too small either since i like some love handles but not too much. nice shape will make my mouth water and make me want to kiss it. Spinners might be to skinny for my taste. theres an old saying: you give bones to a dog and you give meat to a man.

then her legs, IMHO, the best part. wrap them around me and put me close to that kitty and i am in pure bliss. so it's hard to say just her butt, when i love the total package that she represents.

CG