Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

No, it wasn't a free market system. Not even close.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FUCKING IDIOT!!!
No, it wasn't a free market system. Not even close. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
well, whiny! I suppose if it was NEVER pure than we will never see purity because what was/is in place put the people of this country in an inverted healthcare economic system. doctors were wrongly valued. Wellness was not rewarded and the only thing that mattered was the profits being reaped by a few as a result of a system that promoted sickness.

I think perhaps the "free market" promoters probably should have spoken up a few decades ago.

We'll never get close to that pipe dream ever again, IMHO.
Well, I dunno....everybody that is posting here seems like they are having a positive experience. As evidenced not only by the posts from the folks who are getting health insurance....but by the absolute horror the naysayers are posting up in a desperate attempt to try to support all the predictions of gloom and doom about the Healthcare Act that they have been throwing up for years.

It's gonna work. And, it's gonna spell, along with the idiot Tea Partiers, the end of the Republican Party. I just hope the Democrats are up to it.....and....I doubt they are.

Fuck you guys.
The end of the Republican Party? Good! Then once we get rid of the Democrat Party, we might have a chance.
The end of the Republican Party? Good! Then once we get rid of the Democrat Party, we might have a chance. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ahh, the nihilist who has to take no side. How convenient. We've had this discussion. Fuck off, you are irrelevant.
I cant wait to hear you fucking idiots whine when all this shit crashes all around Obama's big fucking ears.
Wow, another uninformed Neanderthal!!!
Ahh, the nihilist who has to take no side. How convenient. We've had this discussion. Fuck off, you are irrelevant. Originally Posted by timpage
I have taken a side, TimmyBoy. I have chosen to stand for Liberty. Neither major party represents me. I will not choose between tyranny or despotism. That's the game they want you to play. They get you all riled up about "My party is better!" and while your distracted, they, in total harmony, shove totalitarianism up your ass. And you giggle with glee, because you "took a side".

I have taken a side, TimmyBoy. I have chosen to stand for Liberty. Neither major party represents me. I will not choose between tyranny or despotism. That's the game they want you to play. They get you all riled up about "My party is better!" and while your distracted, they, in total harmony, shove totalitarianism up your ass. And you giggle with glee, because you "took a side".

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Liberty thinks you're a jerk!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Liberty thinks you're a jerk! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dahc Rider is pussy hater who wants us tax payers to finance his Ozombienotcare...
Yeah, that's it Short Bus.

You still don't understand any of this, do you?

Poor "Sweet Ass" IFFFFFYYYYYY!

(PS -- you do know you're paying for Whiny's Medicare! right? and your own disability.)
What people need to realize is in order for the ACA to work it needs roughly 7 million young adults to enroll in order to make it financially solvent...... with 51000 applications received (mind you this is not enrolled because the government has not provided those numbers) it looks like tough sledding ahead because roll outs generally have higher numbers in the first few weeks. What with the boondoggle of over 642 million spent on a website thats effectiveness is dubious at best, this rollout has been a catastrophe. For the idiots who actually are calling for single payer.... please, when you need to wait 6 months for an appointment or even longer for a dental appointment please dont whine at that time. Having insurance does not guarantee getting care.... there is going to be a shortage of providers since there is a large number of doctors who will be taking early retirement instead of taking much lower payment structures, especially with medicare. Its been passed, I am vehemently against it, and now America will have its "chickens come home to roost" as Obama's buddy Rev. Wright so eloquently put it......
What people need to realize is in order for the ACA to work it needs roughly 7 million young adults to enroll in order to make it financially solvent...... with 51000 applications received (mind you this is not enrolled because the government has not provided those numbers) it looks like tough sledding ahead because roll outs generally have higher numbers in the first few weeks. What with the boondoggle of over 642 million spent on a website thats effectiveness is dubious at best, this rollout has been a catastrophe. For the idiots who actually are calling for single payer.... please, when you need to wait 6 months for an appointment or even longer for a dental appointment please dont whine at that time. Having insurance does not guarantee getting care.... there is going to be a shortage of providers since there is a large number of doctors who will be taking early retirement instead of taking much lower payment structures, especially with medicare. Its been passed, I am vehemently against it, and now America will have its "chickens come home to roost" as Obama's buddy Rev. Wright so eloquently put it...... Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729
Your handle says it all ... PHARMAguy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!