WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PIC? ;)

Wow. Just wow. I'm still semi new to eccie so I haven't had the pleasure of coming across your pics before and you just blew me away. Insanely beautiful. I can't wait to get some references so I can see you.
Thanks guys for all your sweet comments!

Biggord the beach dress is my most favorite!

Wobbles looking forward .

All you guys have put a big smile on my face!!

Xoxoxoxo
Well there can't choose just one so I would have to pick #1, #2, #9, and #12. Nine is such a tease it is close to being at the top. But all of them are great. I would rather have a picture in my head from memories though.
There were no taint photos for some reason.
Why does no taint always mean we have to look at your colon, LOL.
My avatar excites you?
I would say of all the photos discussed or displayed in this thread, 3 sides colon is the least interesting. However, it does appear to be attracted to threads lacking taint.
There were no taint photos for some reason. Originally Posted by pyramider
Attachment 294996

What the hell..
LMAO I dont think anyone will ever find pix of my colon online or anywhere for that matter.
LMAO I dont think anyone will ever find pix of my colon online or anywhere for that matter. Originally Posted by Roxy International
You never know. If you ever graduate to grandma hooker status, you will probably need a colonoscopy. Perhaps if you wish to portray yourself as wide open and inviting, like 3 sides, then you may post the pics also, LOL. I thinck he does it just to flirt with dear hunter and wake up. Perhaps he wants a T shirt?
You never know. If you ever graduate to grandma hooker status, you will probably need a colonoscopy. Perhaps if you wish to portray yourself as wide open and inviting, like 3 sides, then you may post the pics also, LOL. I thinck he does it just to flirt with dear hunter and wake up. Perhaps he wants a T-bagging? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
There fixed that for you.
  • jan-w
  • 03-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Roxy, forget about those Arkansas guys and visit KC sometime. I think you need some good midwestern beef.
Agrees with gd there all nice
I love 'em all, Roxy! You're beautiful!
Thanks GD so are you