PROOF SL ATTACKS ANY NEW GIRL VISITING AUSTIN WHO WON'T SEE HIM

As always you miss the point and/or twist things. The original point was that nothing should have been said here because in the CoEd post as discretion was not used and it effects her income which is contradictory considering that it was already posted in CoEd. Lastly, your statement supports my statement. So Thank you for your comment where you probably did not mean to support my statement you unknowingly did. Originally Posted by dante0322
I totally I understand the point. Bringing those issues to public light are intended to impact her income.
Nope. That is yours and SL's doing. Everyone can read through this post and the link in the review will read that is was YOUR IDEA and I was against it. Nice try. It's seems that you and SL are working together. I've stated that I was against retaliation. This thread is retaliation. I have been pointing out YOUR methods of retaliation which I don't agree with. So you and SL conspired to do this.

This is the issue that I have been addressing. Why can't you guys just have an opinion. No, you guys just have to go to the extreme. With the name calling, retaliation, etc... That is the problem.

If I reviewed everyone I saw I would be close to SL. This is my opinion but I'm guessing he doesn't review everyone he sees. I could be wrong. Only he knows.

If my reviews indicated as high of a number as SL I would not expect that a provider would have to see me just because my reviews were so high. I don't get bent out of shape if I get NCNS either. Just look for someone else to hang out with.

If the provider TCB skills are so bad that you want to write it up that is up to you. The issue is that there is a difference between providing information to the other members and retaliation.

There are plenty of ladies here to spend time with.

He asked for the pinning too
You do know you pushed that whole situation, congratulations dante0322

Keep up the good work, your efforts are appreciated.

Originally Posted by rockerrick
Then if that is the case, rockericks recommendation and SL's actions are meant to impact her income.

I totally I understand the point. Bringing those issues to public light are intended to impact her income. Originally Posted by Whispers
I totally I understand the point. Bringing those issues to public light are intended to impact her income. Originally Posted by Whispers

Bill Cosby best describes how I feel dealing with dante0322...

dante0322 you're not getting that without you pushing he wouldn't have made the review or given the url to Gina.
You seem really slow on the uptake there WK.
Sit back and watch the shit storm you're calling for.
It went on 10 months in SA.
Nope. That is yours and SL's doing. Everyone can read through this post and the link in the review will read that is was <b>YOUR IDEA<b/> and I was against it. Nice try. It's seems that you and SL are working together. I've stated that I was against retaliation. This thread is retaliation. I have been pointing out YOUR methods of retaliation which I don't agree with. So you and SL conspired to do this.

This is the issue that I have been addressing. Why can't you guys just have an opinion. No, you guys just have to go to the extreme. With the name calling, retaliation, etc... That is the problem.

If I reviewed everyone I saw I would be close to SL. This is my opinion but I'm guessing he doesn't review everyone he sees. I could be wrong. Only he knows.

If my reviews indicated as high of a number as SL I would not expect that a provider would have to see me just because my reviews were so high. I don't get bent out of shape if I get NCNS either. Just look for someone else to hang out with.

If the provider TCB skills are so bad that you want to write it up that is up to you. The issue is that there is a difference between providing information to the other members and retaliation.

There are plenty of ladies here to spend time with. Originally Posted by dante0322
Then if that is the case, rockericks recommendation and SL's actions are meant to impact her income. Originally Posted by dante0322

Kaffee: *Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?
SL: I'll answer the question!
[to Kaffee]
SL: You want answers?
Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to.
SL: *You want answers?*
Kaffee: *I want the truth!*
SL: *You can't handle the truth!*
[pauses]
SL: Son, we live in a world that has pussy, and that pussy has to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for This Hooker, and you curse the This Man Whore. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That this hookers lack of business, while tragic, probably saved time. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves time. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me taking those pictures andt check out that pussy, you need me reviewing that pussy. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up your wallet, and start reviewing. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?
SL: I did the job I...
Kaffee: *Did you order the Code Red?*
SL: *You're Goddamn right I did!*
OMG.

Point 1: I do not know her. I have not spoken to her. I do not have any information from her. I do not have her side of the story.

Point 2: The problem is your retaliation on ANYONE who does NOT agree with you. You cannot have a cordial discussion with anyone who does not agree with you. It's apparent on any of your responses. Even with your issue with her. You don't just provide information you come across kind of hostile.
Here, in my opinion, you just went to far.
Once they screw up enough they just won't see you and move on to the next guy paying full price. It's the OLD BP mentality of being a hooker. Something tells me this isn't the first time she has done this!

Then rockerick's told you to write it up in review form.

Enough about her now.

I have disagreed with you on issues. I have complained about your bashing. I have not bashed you. I do not believe I have ridiculed you. You have made jokes at me which I did not take personally and I joked back. You have, however, retaliated and started a post in CoEd regarding myself and other members who disagree with you and that is the issue. If you don't agree with SL he will retaliate against you

While I appreciate your reviews, I'm not going to agree with everything you say. If you are wrong, you are wrong. I have an opinion and I will state it.

The question I think everyone should wonder why is SL going to this extreme? Why is he retaliating in CoEd?

Anyone can read through the entire thread and see I have not been derogatory toward you. I have stated my opinion. Your answers have been angry and continue to be angry.

You want to call me a white knight, call me a white knight. I'm not one. I can't change your opinion of me but I'm also not going to agree with you on that or other issues. And everything that has been discussed is not private information. It's information that is in CoEd where everyone can see that was posted by YOU

You complained / ridiculed /bashed me because I posted a thread in COED rather than post in the ML. That argument was settled. Placing a thread in ML does NOT get moved to COED and would NOT let the provider respond. Why do you think it's the POLICY to move those kind of reviews to COED? In this case... her response was something about peanut butter. Brilliant... but then here come the WHITE KNIGHTS not involved and do not know MS Shitty TCB Skills but you side with her. You even took the trouble to get her side of the story but your going to keep it a secret. Normally this is where the name calling starts but I'll just say keep up the good work. The more you post the more you embarrass myself. Enjoy the spot light!Oh wait a minute... there is one thing you KEEP FORGETTING! When I told her if she had no intention of resolving this &quot;miscommunication&quot ; I would file a complaint with P411 and post a thread in Austin COED where by she will be the star! Her response was I don't care what you do! (Paraphrasing) Funny how you KEEP ignoring that. If I sent you a screen shot (perfectly OK so long as I don't publish it here) would you start a thread here in COED, admit you are a WHITE KNIGHT and that you were WRONG!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
You can say all you want. Anyone who reads this and the original post will be able to read that it was between you and SL. I'm not worried about it. I don't care. So I guess you need to worry about it. Considering that all the evidence points to the both of you.

dante0322 you're not getting that without you pushing he wouldn't have made the review or given the url to Gina.
You seem really slow on the uptake there WK.
Sit back and watch the shit storm you're calling for.
It went on 10 months in SA. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Then if that is the case, rockericks recommendation and SL's actions are meant to impact her income. Originally Posted by dante0322

Exactly! She can address the issues and prove to everyone she should continue to benefit from their business and support.... Which would probably increase her revenue.....

Or she can ignore it and wait to see how much damage gets done......

Ignoring it AND having WKs not knowing how badly it all ends in the long run for her.... probably damages her income the most!

Carry in sir!
OMG.

Point 1: I do not know her. I have not spoken to her. I do not have any information from her. I do not have her side of the story.

Perhaps that was Gleemonex... OK I stand corrected!

Point 2: The problem is your retaliation on <b>ANYONE<B> who does NOT agree with you. You cannot have a cordial discussion with anyone who does not agree with you. It's apparent on any of your responses. Even with your issue with her. You don't just provide information you come across kind of hostile.
Here, in my opinion, you just went to far.
Once they screw up enough they just won't see you and move on to the next guy paying full price. <b>It's the OLD BP mentality of being a hooker. <b/>Something tells me this isn't the first time she has done this! <b/>

Hostile? Sure OK feel free to label it what you want! I drove not once but TWICE 40 minutes to meet a provider who did NOT keep her word by being there! Total lack of respect for me as a human and or as a hobbyist! But that's not YOUR problem its hers! This is really NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! It's between her and I. I told the truth and gave the facts. She talked about peanut butter! Think about that for just a moment! Now address what I just said!

Then rockerick's told you to write it up in review form.

Enough about her now.

I have disagreed with you on issues. I have complained about your bashing. I have not bashed you. I do not believe I have ridiculed you. You have made jokes at me which I did not take personally and I joked back. You have, however, retaliated and started a post in CoEd regarding myself and other members who disagree with you and that is the issue. If you don't agree with SL he will retaliate against you

NO the issue is Starrluvsyou. I'm not interested in meeting you or who you fuck. Your only involved because your a WHITE KNIGHT! I don't agree with you. You refuse to acknowledge this hooker is a fuck up! Once you do... playing WHITE KNIGHT doesn't make much sense any longer!

While I appreciate your reviews, I'm not going to agree with everything you say. If you are wrong, you are wrong. I have an opinion and I will state it.

Just because you have an opinion does NOT make me wrong!

The question I think everyone should wonder why is SL going to this extreme? Why is he retaliating in CoEd?

Once again because you are being a WHITE KNIGHT in this case!

Anyone can read through the entire thread and see I have not been derogatory toward you. I have stated my opinion. Your answers have been angry and continue to be angry. Originally Posted by dante0322
Watch the Bill Cosby video. That should help. Let Starrluvsyou deal with her own problems. You go do something else and all this goes away!
You can say all you want. Anyone who reads this and the original post will be able to read that it was between you and SL. I'm not worried about it. I don't care. So I guess you need to worry about it. Considering that all the evidence points to the both of you. Originally Posted by dante0322
Keep thinking that bigmouth.
You are oblivious to what is coming.
Guarantee you I never worry about anything, or did you miss the title under my handle?

Here's some insight:

I Don't Care
Song by Black Flag
Lyrics
I don't care - gonna fuck you anyways
don't care - your boyfriend's here anyways
don't care - is that a tampon on anyways
don't care - well you're gross anyways
I don't care [x2]
(hahaha you're ugly)
don't care - you're messed up anyways
don't care - well you're a doggy anyways
don't care - you got a dull place anyways
I don't care - well you look like Raggedy Liz
I don't care [x2]
don't care - well you're gross anyways
don't care - your boyfriend's here anyways
don't care - well your parents are here too
I don't care
It's a shame that for a visiting girl, the first sight she has to have of Austin must be some morbidly obese old guy

IS THIS the face of Austin Hobbying? Originally Posted by gleemonex

From what I hear... Us old round guys.... tend to make up a large part of the hobbying population!
Dante is only the latest in a long line of mongers and providers stepping forward with a non abusive opinion and getting dog piled by the exact same crew that dog piles literally anyone and everyone stepping forward with an opposing viewpoint.

After all the battles when the smoke clears all one has to do is identify the common denominator. That would be the crew. The exact same 3-5 guys gang banging literally anyone and everyone who steps forward with an opposing opinion. This is a long standing fact and by now is pretty obvious to anyone reading the boards over weeks, months or sadly years.

When there are 100 battles and 98 of them involve the same tag team this requires no speculation. It speaks for itself.

I really don't care but this post was made just to make any newcomers aware that they should not take it personally.

Coed is more of a gauntlet than it is an entertainment forum. Granted there are those who love watching guys get the crap beat out of them so for that select crowd this would be entertaining.

Obviously this is not the majority's idea of entertainment which explains why a nearly vacant Coed is always left echoing the same few remaining voices day after day, month after month, year after year.

New faces always enter the scene but they quickly catch on and depart.
Perhaps you need PA?
Can't really observe anything with one eye shut!
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
And who really started what?
Inquiring minds want to know?
Uninformed as usual Windoutofhisass!
The ending is the only sure thing........