Best Looking?

Can any of the providers vouce for soulmanike in the looks dept. New here just curious Originally Posted by beautifulbailey

Perhaps, I can satisfy your curiosity with a visit this week. Then you can answer that question your self..........be your own vouch...........smile
I am very disappointed that my name was not mentioned in this thread.
OK, I'm not black, more like red tabby, but still!!!
Put your big girl panties on. Originally Posted by trey

They make 'em bigger?
the only one that i have seen that used his handle in screening is IceCreamMan!!!

i love my ICM in a non stalker kind of way!!!
I would recommend DeD...........let the new Mod take one for the team........I'm just saying.
I would recommend DeD...........let the new Mod take one for the team........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter

He already took one for the team by wanting to become a MOD.............lol
Can any of the providers vouce for soulmanike in the looks dept. New here just curious Originally Posted by beautifulbailey
My black Adonis. .. but you can borrow him for an hour or two.
He already took one for the team by wanting to become a MOD.............lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
WTF was he thincking?
It's a tie between Don.T.Lukbak, DED, SMK, and Daurth Maul..........POWER is attractive....Thinck about it..
maybe brooke can have your back and i can have you got to add 1 more for my fine aa men Originally Posted by Max Rax
Thanks Babe!! I missed that one earlier!
where is satin?
Perhaps, I can satisfy your curiosity with a visit this week. Then you can answer that question your self..........be your own vouch...........smile Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
"Kitty" is always curious.
My DNS List:
Tina Marie
ICEY CAKEZ6969
Brooke Wild
lisa.lisa0302
UnderCoverDiva
Max Rax
beautifulbaily
babydollsnow
luxury daphne
angelinadream