GOD made me do it!

Now that you're bringing up history (you slit your own throat), what did people like you say about Romney in 2012? It wasn't complimentary, it was insulting; women in binders, all white staff (racist), put the dogs travel crate on the roof of the car (even hates dogs), and "the 1980s want their foreign policy back." Romney hasn't changed, your opinion has. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
People like me? You don’t know me.

Anyone who disagrees with the supreme leader is yada, yada, yada, I know the drill.

The fact is Romney was right about Russia. They attacked the 2016 election and all the intelligence agencies say they did. The Senate intelligence committee stated in their report it was Russia. But the fat lying bastard says different.

Who’s lying?
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

why would he want to?

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2020, 02:33 PM
fascist DPST's Lie -j666 - claiming Trump colluded with Russia to fix the election and set up a dictatorship - Exactly what the Fascist DPST's were and are planning.

Fascist DPST's are practicd at accusing others of their own plans and intentions.

example - nazi Pelosi - I pray for Trump !
Her omission - ...to immediately roast in Hell!!!

Anyone who disagrees with the supreme leader is yada, yada, yada, I know the drill.

The fact is Romney was right about Russia. They attacked the 2016 election and all the intelligence agencies say they did. The Senate intelligence committee stated in their report it was Russia. But the fat lying bastard says different.

Who’s lying? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Why didn't your messiah do something about it while he was in the oval office Jaxboy oh I forgot he spent the last year he was potus trying help the old hag dig up dirt on Trump
Who’s lying hot rod?

The self proclaimed stable genius who knows more than the generals but didn’t know what the Arizona memorial represents.....or the professionals who have been trained to do the work?
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2020, 06:49 PM
Anyone who has an opinion that disagrees with j666 is "Lying".

The usual fascist DPST response to their "Truth" narrative being exposed for the non-factual.

Did god direct romney to vote his his antipathy to trump
did god direct the russians to hand the election to H.....
did god direct nazi pelosi to tear up the SOTU speech

God moves in mysterious ways - particularly to the Fascist DPST's
for bambino...

you wanted links.... you got it.

VERIFY: Is it possible to force a senator into a recall election?
https://fox61.com/2020/02/06/verify-...call-election/
I just love how all the same people who loathed Romney back in 2012 are now praising him. Just like they loathed McCain in 2008 but lionized him on his death as the conscience of the GOP. Two salty, questionable career American politicians, who couldn't get "the ultimate prize", hating on a man who got it on the first try and in his first political campaign. Both men with enough overflowing hubris to make a total narcissist blush.
Is Trump still running for president?
Is Trump still running for president? Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yes. Is your candidate?
for bambino...

you wanted links.... you got it.

VERIFY: Is it possible to force a senator into a recall election?
https://fox61.com/2020/02/06/verify-...call-election/ Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Utah can pass a resolution to recall Romney. I didn’t say he would necessarily be removed. Just like Trump, it would take 67 votes in the Senate to remove. That won’t happen. But if Utah did have a vote, it would be pretty damning for Romney. Trump is more popular in Utah than Romney. That vote would be damning for Romney.
Since when would you see the Genovese Crime family CONVICT the Godfather NumbNuts? Trump Turds at the double Again.
The Senate IS Corrupt....Trump is CORRUPT, He LIES like Raccoons eat TRASH. You've just admitted that Trump committed a Crime...Actually Many crimes. Its been apparent that Moscow Mitch will not Convict but Acquit, from the start, despite the mountain of evidence to convict. So who cares if there was some secret Vote. What is needed is for folks to get out and VOTE in November and not only get this piece of Garbage out of the WH, but do whatever it takes to purge the Senate....Moscow Mitch has been a manipulator for decades. He couldn't care less about the people. The Repugnant party are only interested in destroying Democracy and you dumbasses can't see it. WAC(K)O again are we ? No surprise there
Utah can pass a resolution to recall Romney. I didn’t say he would necessarily be removed. Just like Trump, it would take 67 votes in the Senate to remove. That won’t happen. But if Utah did have a vote, it would be pretty damning for Romney. Trump is more popular in Utah than Romney. That vote would be damning for Romney. Originally Posted by bambino

except that its not a resolution, but a law or state amendment. its not clear what the Quinn bill is at this point. Utah State Rep. Quinn only says that its in the works.
The Repugnant party are only interested in destroying Democracy and you dumbasses can't see it. WAC(K)O again are we ? No surprise there Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
I like the wordplay. Never heard it before until here. Like Mongo Mussolini.

except that its not a resolution, but a law or state amendment. its not clear what the Quinn bill is at this point. Utah State Rep. Quinn only says that its in the works. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I know it’s a law. It would be a state law. If it passes, they could vote on Romney. The Senate probably wouldn’t take it up. But Utah could certainly vote to recall him.