Fort Hood soldier found dead...

stuck on dumb Originally Posted by i'va biggen

that should be your new handle, you are a light weight snuffy
that should be your new handle, you are a light weight snuffy Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO No stones is wanting to WK for another idiot, You dumb fucks are running in packs now. Your handle should be "the light is on, but there is no one home" Give up no stones. I see the stuck on dumb hit home for you sorry if it hurt your feelings.
Too fucking dumb to know what a one trick pony is wacco? It means you are stuck on dumb, and that one trick is all you got loser. It is hard for you to think of anything new with a dick in your mouth. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
if you define "dumb" as not able to understand IDIOTS then i agree.

LMAO No stones is wanting to WK for another idiot, You dumb fucks are running in packs now. Your handle should be "the light is on, but there is no one home" Give up no stones. I see the stuck on dumb hit home for you sorry if it hurt your feelings. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LOL. i rather doubt you hurt the Captain's ... anything.

and speaking of dicks, EVA ..

Get that spray can SQUARELY in front of your face, Thank you for calling the DickNose Hotline!
Ode to EVA the dick-nosed chimp

"I was born a poor black chimp."

if you define "dumb" as not able to understand IDIOTS then i agree.

LOL. i rather doubt you hurt the Captain's ... anything.

and speaking of dicks, EVA ..

Get that spray can SQUARELY in front of my face, Thank you for calling the DickNose Hotline!
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are wlecome dicknose, anything else I can do for you?
Ode to no stones the dick-nosed chimp

"I was born a poor black chimp."

You are really beating yourself up for some reason no stones. Go back to Okieville, and crawl back under your rock till the next time you come out with your pathetic posts. You and chicken dick are both sharing the same chimp obsession, I recommend you both get help.
You are wlecome dicknose, anything else I can do for you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you never could "do" anything for me. EVER.

and you can't spell even with spell checker, you fucktard pecker.

you never could "do" anything for me. EVER.

and I can't spell even with spell checker, you fucktard pecker.

LMFAO wacco you are a born loser and whiner. Let your bunk mate chicken dick do you dimatard..
Planet of the Ape-tards?
Anybody know what the soldier's COD was? I know "Not Ebola."
Anybody know what the soldier's COD was? I know "Not Ebola." Originally Posted by gnadfly
#1: I saw a "headline" that said the autopsy was "delayed."
#2: DHS is making it awfully difficult these days to "investigate" such topics.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2015, 08:58 AM
#1: I saw a "headline" that said the autopsy was "delayed."
#2: DHS is making it awfully difficult these days to "investigate" such topics. Originally Posted by LexusLover
2. How so?
You are really beating yourself up for some reason no stones. Go back to Okieville, and crawl back under your rock till the next time you come out with your pathetic posts. You and chicken dick are both sharing the same chimp obsession, I recommend you both get help. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
a post Waco makes and you tell him, a Texan, to go back to Okieville

proving your brain is a box of rocks

Jesus, you are DUMB
with this white house EVERYTHING is washed through a siene of politics and Obama white washing ( so to speak)

any untoward cause is most likely to be deep sixed

so the cause of death may not ever be completely, if at all, disclosed

and if disclosed, believed, yeah its really that bad
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2015, 10:18 AM
with this white house EVERYTHING is washed through a siene of politics and Obama white washing ( so to speak)

any untoward cause is most likely to be deep sixed

so the cause of death may not ever be completely, if at all, disclosed

and if disclosed, believed, yeah its really that bad Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Jesus ... you think only this WH is political. Speaking of white washing, you ever heard of Pat Tillman and the white washing the Bush admin did?