Favorite Provider Outfits

I love sexy garters and stockings paired with a lacy top or bra. Here is the magnificent Tori Capelli wearing an outfit I got for her.

Originally Posted by Horny4life
extremely HOT, her and the outfit
I don't know why but there is something about blue jean cutoffs or pink short shorts a white spaghetti strap top and pink convese, and a teddy always works Originally Posted by peevee0931
Funny you say that. I've got my blue jean cutoffs today right along with my crutches. Don't know if the guys are looking at my shorts or me on crutches. Lol
white top , shorts
A beach towel is nice !
  • b2pop
  • 04-10-2014, 09:36 AM
Summer dress with nothing under it. It portrays innocence and slutty all in one package.
JJ,
You may be right about that duck tape outfit HOWEVER I believe that it's the woman who makes the outfit not vice-versa. Call me simple minded but if I know that the woman is sexy (inside and out) then I couldn't give a rats ass what she wears. Just as long as she's willing to share whatever she has to offer with me then I know that she'll be able to satisfy me.
PJ

I have pics with the cutoff blue jean shorts and Dallas cowboy cheerleader outfit but one I still wanna try is the duck tape outfit. That shit looked HOTT!! Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
JJ,
You may be right about that duck tape outfit HOWEVER I believe that it's the woman who makes the outfit not vice-versa. Call me simple minded but if I know that the woman is sexy (inside and out) then I couldn't give a rats ass what she wears. Just as long as she's willing to share whatever she has to offer with me then I know that she'll be able to satisfy me.
PJ Originally Posted by planojim
jim, very similar to the thoughts i just expressed in another thread:
for me, it's the woman's attitude that matter more than her age or her looks.
if she's got a great deliteful attitude and has a great look, great skills, great outfits, then those are luscious cream on the deliteful pie.

in my opinion, it's kinda like the adage about a book and its cover ...
there's more to a woman than her looks.
JJ,
PJ Originally Posted by planojim
That's SO true. Same with the fellas.
I think if a person is comfortable with their body, sexiness will ooze out of anything they wear. That said, I'm more tactile - I'd rather it feel good to the touch than look sexy. That's why I don't understand the rubber suit thing, but to each his own.
Btw, THN, I love your showcase outfits!
Thank you, Alastair.
Anything that does a poor job of hiding serious curvaceousness...kinda like Alfred's avatar. Even the site of 'nearly' seeing it (i.e. if that skirt was a little lower, like halfway over her hips) gives me instant wood.

I used to see girls in the nightclubs wearing shit like that. Man, oh man. Even years later, views like that is still burnt in my mind. Short skirts can do wonders for the female form...and a cure towards ED.
Tara.....Any man would be looking at all three....
Very nice collection sir! VERY NICE!

All those above are pretty good but my fav would have to be T-Shirt & panties...guess I'm simple

Here ya Monger...

Attachment 303489

Attachment 303487

Attachment 303490

Attachment 303491

Attachment 303488

Attachment 303485 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Whatever she's comfortable in. Freshly out of the shower with casual-wear is great for me. I want to see a lady as she would be at the store, not modeling - but that's just me. Comfort for me equates to a better session. A thong or G-string doesn't hurt. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
+1 to the above, but add the mens dress shirt and bra a PM suggested, either alone or over a pair of blue jeans and my motor gets started pretty quick. Simple guy, simple tastes...attitude tops all however, including body, age and clothes!