Conversation before the date - A turn on? Or a turn off?

I'm very social too and I don't mind emailing/texting or talking on the phone with friends (after screening for a new friend). Especially before he comes to visit, I think the flirty messages can be fun and help to build the anticipation.

I prefer to talk about weenie's Originally Posted by Kendall4U

+100

I'm very social too and I don't mind emailing/texting or talking on the phone with friends (after screening for a new friend). Especially before he comes to visit, I think the flirty messages can be fun and help to build the anticipation.

+100
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Best reply to any post this entire week.
I like the seduction talk the best....I want to know what we are going to do BCD. How my day went or your day went or what's happening in the world just doesn't get the lil guy up and it needs all the sex talk help I can get these days. Seduce me with your mind, your fingers, your mouth, pussy etc. at the same time and cut the BS out is my preference.
Depends on the girl. A good provider knows what to talk about and what not to. She is also entertaining and engaging. Unfortunately, most do not spend any time considering their conversation skills.

I think I win more points for convo skills than I do for performance. It is much easier to fuck than it is to hold a good conversation and guys want to be with a woman that knows and does more than lay on her back...not that there is anything wrong with that.
Who doesn't enjoy some hot sexting before the meeting? It gets all the get to know yous outta the way so your both not just staring at each others shoes when you walk in...

BUT...shy girls are HOT too! Originally Posted by DonAsher
People who want to sext before a session are usually searching for wanking material and have no intentions of actually making a booking.
People who want to sext before a session are usually searching for wanking material and have no intentions of actually making a booking. Originally Posted by Liliana
My wanking material is the memories i get from the time i spent with the girl i started out sexting. I wish i could get off on just words alone...lol, no i don't.

Btw...im thinking bout wanking to your showcase tho.