Nancy Reagan wants Hillary to Win

My point is he practiced Islam at one time in his life. Most people think he never was a Muslim.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I have said it before. I don't think President Obama is anything. There is little room in the Narccissist heart for any entity but himself.
The premise of this entire thread proves how gullible the low information types around here really are. They'll believe anything as long as it furthers their agenda.

Idiots!
I was a catholic five years ago. Don't believe in god now. your point?
I said 'IS' Originally Posted by WombRaider
It is true that Obama went to a school for the children of important people in Indonesia. It was a Muslim only school so he had to be a muslim to go.

The catholic religion does not kill you for leaving the religion. Islam calls for the death of anyone who leaves.

Did you try to make a point?
It is true that Obama went to a school for the children of important people in Indonesia. It was a Muslim only school so he had to be a muslim to go.

The catholic religion does not kill you for leaving the religion. Islam calls for the death of anyone who leaves.

Did you try to make a point? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You've been presented with point-blank evidence and not relented. You're a prisoner of your beliefs, unable to grasp anything that dares to overturn your simple nature. Continue on in your ignorance. Maybe you'll find that 777 one day, under some shrubs...

Actually, the bible does command the death of non-believers, so...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
None of the republican candidates were in a position to do so. Kind of a skewed demo.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, because republicans can't be rallied around a single cause...
The premise of this entire thread proves how gullible the low information types around here really are. They'll believe anything as long as it furthers their agenda.

Idiots! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I've already admitted it was false. I posted it because I thought it was funny.
I've already admitted it was false. I posted it because I thought it was funny. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actually, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your "#Grubered" ass thought it was true because you wanted to believe it was true.

It is fake. I didn't notice the .co after the .com. I only saw the .com It's click bait. Originally Posted by WombRaider
None of the republican candidates were in a position to do so. Kind of a skewed demo. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Sounds like a real good indication that Hillary is out of her time period. Send her back to the 90s.
Actually, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, your "#Grubered" ass thought it was true because you wanted to believe it was true. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Doesn't change the fact that I thought it was funny. Things can be true AND funny. Jesus Christ.
Sounds like a real good indication that Hillary is out of her time period. Send her back to the 90s. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If young people come out in any numbers, republicans are screwed. People 40 and under are tired of them.
Doesn't change the fact that I thought it was funny. Things can be true AND funny. Jesus Christ. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But it isn't true, and it's "#Grubered" jackasses like you who give meaning to the word "#Grubered", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
But it isn't true, and it's "#Grubered" jackasses like you who give meaning to the word "#Grubered", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're a chimp of the old cock err block you gruberized Shoshone sodomite