Willtay1990 ~ Regarding his negative review

I bet you would you big bad internet tough guy.

Attachment 600964 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Fuckin gangsta ass old man lol
I agree 100%

Lexie, It Is very rude and gross of him to share his bad habit w/you
without your consent.

Cigarette odor and smoke are very strong. I'm allergic.
I don't smoke and don't like to be around anyone who
smokes.
I have It as one of my dislikes In my showcase
how I hate when a persons body and clothes smell of smoke.
That Is why I have the guys WASH and rinse themselves 3 times
while In the shower cause once Is not enough
especially If he's a smoker.

I'm sorry he was so rude to you.

Sounds like a tongue scraper, listerine or even a
bar of soap Is not enough to help that guy.

Think about this for 5 more minutes chick,
then place all this In the graveyard.

Hugs and Happy Holidays! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
That has never happened to me but I will refund his money. I literally had a client waste my time 3 times I paid for a hotel of his choice because he was very picky he did pay me for my time wasted but because our session did not go through I refunded him his money. Especially since he was whining and crying about it.

As providers sometimes we make choices and decisions basic on it's our time and he wasted our time. But we forget that a lot of clients become very Petty and a couple dollars ain't worth the headache.

Just last week I refunded a client all his money even though he stay the whole time because his dick was too damn big and even though he said he enjoyed everything and we try sex and he was very polite I just felt it since he came for a GFE & Didnt get it . He should get his money back. He left it and a tip but I try .

You're only getting one side of the story

I have read his review and it sounds like her fault

If smoke makes you puke why would you allow a client to blow smoke in your face repeatedly?Doesn't make any sense to me

Let's assume no smoking was involved and the client was a perfect gentleman, if you had to cut a session short due to puking during a bbbj... what would you do? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
wall at least she didn't out the trick like she did that one guy.
Whoa there GS, first of all, I never even met or corresponded with the gentleman. I responded to a rude comment he made & compared him to a public figure who happened to share the same first name. I had zero way of knowing that was his first name. I would never intensionally out anyone & I did my time in the penalty box for it. Nice of you to dredge that up on Christmas Day though.

~
..... & I did my time in the penalty box for it
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Well that's true....not like your friend OuterInHeels
That has never happened to me but I will refund his money. I literally had a client waste my time 3 times I paid for a hotel of his choice because he was very picky he did pay me for my time wasted but because our session did not go through I refunded him his money. Especially since he was whining and crying about it.

As providers sometimes we make choices and decisions basic on it's our time and he wasted our time. But we forget that a lot of clients become very Petty and a couple dollars ain't worth the headache.

Just last week I refunded a client all his money even though he stay the whole time because his dick was too damn big and even though he said he enjoyed everything and we try sex and he was very polite I just felt it since he came for a GFE & Didnt get it . He should get his money back. He left it and a tip but I try . Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
You refunded it after it became an issue for your buisness make sure you ad that part in there...
get a negative review and then write a rebuttal. How about actually telling us which mandle you girls are using to read the reviews.
I've done things this way for over 10 yrs...this is my first negative review.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Well....the first one published. There's probably a few tricks that went away quietly.

Like this guy....who apparently was too *something* to write a NO review.

Wow --And I thought my visit with her was bad -- that takes the cake --no bueno Originally Posted by Luvagoodbj
Can't please everyone, so you've got to please youself...la la la. Still, not bad stats & thank you to anyone who felt I wasn't their cup of tea, but refrained from bashing me in this manner.

~
You must know something I don't? Can you PROOF & clarify what you mean ?
1. What issue ?
2. When this happen ?
3. Where did it happen ?

And thank you in advance

You refunded it after it became an issue for your buisness make sure you ad that part in there... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Okay Mom here...please try not to attack each other during the holidays, you are both gorgeous babies...I am returning to college, join me?

You must know something I don't? Can you PROOF & clarify what you mean ?
1. What issue ?
2. When this happen ?
3. Where did it happen ?

And thank you in advance Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
She's smarter than that
She's smarter than that Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
You're correct let her think otherwise
No answer I see ...

If you can't speak facts with proof . keep it moving .

Dont make up lies to start drama because your miserable with yourself.

I'm done addressing you cuz clearly you can't PROOF anything. Dont come at me without proof and facts.

Have a wonderful day

You're correct let her think otherwise Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe