Fool me once....

Found on Twatter.....

Now they are expecting to fool us four times????
And anyone who is sending these girls money because they are begging for it... please raise yer fuckin hand..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I only sent two payments - HA!! That'll show her!!
Lets have a parade! Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Parades are everywhere... scoring a ticket is a bit hard for some though...
Are they hard to score for anyone who gives a shit?
Sounds like it....
It's her body and work. She can manage it however she pleases.

I am sure that some people will jump on this opportunity to donate to a favorite and enjoy a multi hour date.
It's her body and work. She can manage it however she pleases. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
bets ya wrotes the book on hows ta ...be a ...successful manager
bets ya wrotes the book on hows ta ...be a ...successful manager Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Obviously not.

However, I am not going to attack a woman for trying to make a living.
Obviously not.

However, I am not going to attack a woman for trying to make a living. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Requiring deposits though. Don't you think it may be that this discourages business?
Requiring deposits though. Don't you think it may be that this discourages business? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
It is a provider's prerogative to do as she sees fit.

I require deposits in some circumstances.

Some men are deposit friendly; some men are not.

Not all women offer the same services.

Does this mean that they should be required to offer what all others do in order to encourage business?

Come on...

The lady offers a nifty way to offer multiple hours.

What's the big deal?
It is a provider's prerogative to do as she sees fit.

I require deposits in some circumstances.

Some men are deposit friendly; some men are not.

Not all women offer the same services.

Does this mean that they should be required to offer what all others do in order to encourage business?

Come on...

The lady offers a nifty way to offer multiple hours.

What's the big deal? Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Not a big deal to me at all. I just wouldn't participate, even if I otherwise may. This translates into lost business as an offset to increasing the likelihood that the customer keep the appointment.

I've never been personally pressed to do this. I have had hooks pretend it was required at first, but ultimately back off of it, which I suspect happens most of the time.

It's only a big deal if you don't mind losing business.
Not a big deal to me at all. I just wouldn't participate, even if I otherwise may. This translates into lost business as an offset to increasing the likelihood that the customer keep the appointment.

I've never been personally pressed to do this. I have had hooks pretend it was required at first, but ultimately back off of it, which I suspect happens most of the time.

It's only a big deal if you don't mind losing business. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Your thread is all about bashing 1 lady because of what she wrote about her own business...
sorry its ...aints a business

...its done be a criminal enterprise an ...therefore ...completely ...open ta any forms a ...critique
sorry its ...aints a business

...its done be a criminal enterprise an ...therefore ...completely ...open ta any forms a ...critique
Your thread is all about bashing 1 lady because of what she wrote about her own business... Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Not my thread and why not just dialogue about it instead of being declarative?
Not my thread and why not just dialogue about it instead of being declarative? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

You know me- always sticking up for the people who are getting bullied or dragged through the mud.