Washington Post Caught FLat Out Lying........

Bingo!

Trump is a braggart that blurts out shit without thinking.

At least he created a new job.....for Russian photographers! Evidently ours are not worthy of this great occasion of Trump blowing more Russians. Originally Posted by WTF
True, he just can't help himself. Everything is the best it is great.
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2017, 12:38 PM
So far , no evidence what the Post reported was a lie.

Do you feel that Twitler has the right to share classified counter terrorism information with the enemy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
QUESTION FOR ASSUP:

If we have intelligence about a terrorist plot similar to the one that downed a Russian commercial aircraft flying out of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt in Nov. 2015 (killing 224 people, including 17 children, mostly Russian vacationers)... should we share it with the Russians?

Why or why not?
Anyone remember this intel fuck-up?

Five years ago. Nobody made a big deal about it at the time. As far as I recall, no one in the Obama administration or the media was ever held accountable either.

"Future operations and Intellience sharing between Britain and the US may have been endangered by the leaking of sensitive details about the agent who infiltrated an al-Qaeda cell plotting an underpants bomb attack.... President Obama’s Administration was criticised yesterday and a top-level investigation opened in Washington after accusations that the information, released initially by unnamed US sources to an American news agency, had been used for political pointscoring."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...to-a-year.html
QUESTION FOR ASSUP:

If we have intelligence about a terrorist plot similar to the one that downed a Russian commercial aircraft flying out of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt in Oct. 2015 (killing 224 people, including 17 children, mostly Russian vacationers)... should we share it with the Russians?

Why or why not? Originally Posted by lustylad
Typical Trump zombie- now you are trying to justify leaking classified info. Since when is Russia our ally? Do you realize the info that Trump leaked wasn't even shared with our "real" allies?
Typical Trump zombie- now you are trying to justify leaking classified info. Since when is Russia our ally? Do you realize the info that Trump leaked wasn't even shared with our "real" allies? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Do YOU realize that YOU are STILL a " REAL " stolen valor POS, seArgent shitburner ?
Typical Trump zombie- now you are trying to justify leaking classified info. Since when is Russia our ally? Do you realize the info that Trump leaked wasn't even shared with our "real" allies? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hey Fat Fuck... I wasn't talking to you, so STFU. You learned everything you think you know about foreign policy by sucking down pancakes at IHOP. Now go crawl back under your rock before the B-52s start bombing your ignorant, repulsively obese ass again.
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2017, 01:42 PM
Anyone remember this intel fuck-up?

Five years ago. Nobody made a big deal about it at the time. As far as I recall, no one in the Obama administration or the media was ever held accountable either.

"Future operations and Intellience sharing between Britain and the US may have been endangered by the leaking of sensitive details about the agent who infiltrated an al-Qaeda cell plotting an underpants bomb attack.... President Obama’s Administration was criticised yesterday and a top-level investigation opened in Washington after accusations that the information, released initially by unnamed US sources to an American news agency, had been used for political pointscoring."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...to-a-year.html Originally Posted by lustylad

If the Dems win the House in 2018 look for many more look see into this admin. Right now he can do Whatever he pleases and so far , has done so. The worm will turn.
If the Dems win the House in 2018 look for many more look see into this admin. Right now he can do Whatever he pleases and so far, has done so. The worm will turn. Originally Posted by WTF
??? Is this supposed to be a reply to my post? It has nothing to do with the 2012 intelligence leak I mentioned. Way to stay on topic!

Why don't you try and calm down your pal oinkboy by telling him your story about how the "worm will turn"? The pig can't wait two years, let alone 4/8. He'll break down completely long before then. He snicks and snorts every time Trump combs his hair.
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2017, 02:36 PM
??? Is this supposed to be a reply to my post? It has nothing to do with the 2012 intelligence leak I mentioned. Way to stay on topic!

Why don't you try and calm down your pal oinkboy by telling him your story about how the "worm will turn"? The pig can't wait two years, let alone 4/8. He'll break down completely long before then. He snicks and snorts every time Trump combs his hair. Originally Posted by lustylad
Stay on topic...I did. This is politics as usual. That is the real topic.

I do not know who the pig is but nothibg is happening to Trump unless the Dems win one of the Houses. It ain't gonna be the Senate. So they have one shot in 2018
  • DSK
  • 05-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Do you feel that President Trump has the right to share classified counter terrorism information with the enemy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Indeed he does. Under some circumstances, I believe it is his duty to make difficult decisions such as this to fight the terrorists.

I believe we can trust President Putin in this limited circumstance against our common enemy. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The world is more complicated these days.
FUCK YOU FAT BASTURD OF FAT BASTURDS
Indeed he does. Under some circumstances, I believe it is his duty to make difficult decisions such as this to fight the terrorists.

I believe we can trust President Putin in this limited circumstance against our common enemy. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The world is more complicated these days. Originally Posted by DSK
You're wasting your time, DSK. Asswipe is incapable of grasping nuance. Merely pronouncing the word "frenemy" triggers severe cognitive dissonance in the pig.

Notice how he can't even answer my simple direct question:

QUESTION FOR ASSUP:

If we have intelligence about a terrorist plot similar to the one that downed a Russian commercial aircraft flying out of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt in Nov. 2015 (killing 224 people, including 17 children, mostly Russian vacationers)... should we share it with the Russians?

Why or why not? Originally Posted by lustylad
LOL notice how jackie started this thread.
You're wasting your time, DSK. Asswipe is incapable of grasping nuance. Merely pronouncing the word "frenemy" triggers severe cognitive dissonance in the pig.

Notice how he can't even answer my simple direct question: Originally Posted by lustylad
yup, he's the queen of one liners.