Encounter: Fun with Phoenix

One thing is for sure, she does not require any assistance from anyone. Girl is on top of all TCB matters.

I'm just trying to share Information that I have, so other hobbyists can be informed. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Thanks jimmie rainix.....
Never had anything but an amazing time with her...always clean...fresh and enthusiastic
It’s ok if you’re a little slow to the party even when it’s the obvious

Waiting on someone to make a pamphlet or brochure for phoenix with all your quotes.
I thought the guys were joking or exaggerating about u being Phoenix. But after seeing this im almost convinced you're either her or just a very strong supporter or someone in her circle.
Im not saying its a bad thing, its just very evident in this thread. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
It’s ok if you’re a little slow to the party even when it’s the obvious Originally Posted by Tundratongue
Good providers develop loyal clients. Loyal enough to ignore other providers trash talking said good providers.
I had a duo with her and another girl. Great time, smelled great, As I was lying down, threw herself on my face to eat her pussy. No problem and yummy !
Good providers develop loyal clients. Loyal enough to ignore other providers trash talking said good providers. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
9 ! Atta a girl.

So, who ya trash talking now??

Again, rhetorical.

Hows the incall??
Never had anything but an amazing time with her...always clean...fresh and enthusiastic Originally Posted by MOPAR11
Same here!

Can only conclude some of the usual 'handlers' can't deal with her competition....LOL
9 ! Atta a girl.

So, who ya trash talking now??

Again, rhetorical.

Hows the incall?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Her incall in great. She is also a handygirl so she is always improving stuff too. Everytime i go there something new has been fixed or painted or new flooring in etc.
Her incall in great. She is also a handygirl so she is always improving stuff too. Everytime i go there something new has been fixed or painted or new flooring in etc. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
"This Old Whore-House"
Cumming soon to PBS.
Move over Norm Abram
"This Old Whore-House"
Cumming soon to PBS. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Excellent idea... I'll pitch it to Phoenix and get this baby into production.
Sounds like you already have there rainex........
I don't think I've ever commented on her here. But I saw her twice. Both times were excellent. There were no issues about anything. No breath issues, certainly. And TCB could not have been better.

And the service itself was flat-out excellent. As good as it gets. A-fucking-plus.

I genuinely like her and regret going so long since my last appointment.

Overall....she is maybe the best option for you poor WNY boyz right now.

(Disclaimer: for those who do not know, I am no longer local. It is part of why I don't post so much here any longer. But only part. Yer welcome)

No teeth is an important disclosure, baffled that PF is so happy to confess to this.
No teeth is an important disclosure, baffled that PF is so happy to confess to this. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Two things on this... first, her dentures are fine, you can't even notice when dfk or when receiving a BJ. Second, she is just an honest person.