Anybody play disc golf?

Hey disc golf providers,

I love to play disc golf with you!! I can teach you how to playing the game. I am semi-pro disc golf player.

If you are interested, please let me know. I play anywhere in Austin because I loves those courses.

Hope see you soon.
I like to play but have no gear hit me up we play when it dries up
Farewell "Banshee"
even though I didn't like your ass you will still be missed
2010-2012: Bartholomew Park Basket #10
Farewell "Banshee"
even though I didn't like your ass you will still be missed
2010-2012: Bartholomew Park Basket #10 Originally Posted by JonathanC

Awe Jonathan! I'm glad you could come to terms with your loss
Awe Jonathan! I'm glad you could come to terms with your loss Originally Posted by Andrea Darling
LOL!! Aw well he will find a new home soon enough where he will hopefully be appreciated more.
There are quite a few courses north side of the river.

Austin area, at one time or another, had the most number of courses per capita in the world. Course in Georgetown was the 2nd longest 18 hole course about a decade back.

As for gear... If you're starting out, you can play with a single disc, though, as mentioned, two - a driver and either a mid range or a putter - will be ideal. Once you get more into the game, you will want to carry a putter, mid range or two, and a variety of drivers. There is a critical speed at which drivers will start showing a different behavior (aerodynamics of the discs are designed this way). If you never reach this critical release speed, then you don't need to worry too much about having 10 different drivers.

While most people see it as a hippy "sport", I find it a nice distraction during a nice walk. I think I'm going to dust off my discs and get my fat ass walking.

Good luck, folks!