Give a hand to the Invictus games.

Read some of yours Okiebilly if you want a real belly laugh. Fucking retard with Capt in your handle and nothing good ever to say about out vets. Just into buttfucking TS'S and chimps.

You and some buds Okiebilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ahh, Cap'n.... could ya ask EKIM The Inbred Chimp just what " out " vets are ? " out " from what ? " Out " like him, from the closet ? " Out " in front of the gloryholes ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
is he trying to say that I should give myself a pat on my back since I am vet?
is he trying to say that I should give myself a pat on my back since I am vet? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO, a vet LMAO
is he trying to say that I should give myself a pat on my back since I am vet? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

I think eeehhbuhhrrrr is just saying

I think eeehhbuhhrrrr is just saying I am a pecker checker

] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So YOU are proud of YOUR new " job " down at the 'holes , huh EKIM ! So proud that you want everyone to know that YOU are in charge of " quality control " and entrance to YOUR gloryholes.
And all those time that YOU marched in the gay pride parades in YOUR rainbow colored thong and feather boa DOES NOT make YOU a vet, EKIM !
So YOU are proud of YOUR new " job " down at the 'holes , huh EKIM ! So proud that you want everyone to know that YOU are in charge of " quality control " and entrance to YOUR gloryholes.
And all those time that YOU marched in the gay pride parades in YOUR rainbow colored thong and feather boa DOES NOT make YOU a vet, EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Only thing you served was your ass up to woomby gay rey. Or maybe some fries.

Keep hanging out with your buds.

shut up chimp