Don't look at your 401K now. The market is crashing.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/b...155131514.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen

fuck you anti-american whore. you believe crap. you are crap. you throw crap.

fuck you. die. bitch.

Ouch! I lost all of 1.3 % of my 401K yesterday. Did worst last year when Obama did some damn stupid thing or another.
Holding ..... there will be a burp ..... but the uncertainty is volatile.... holding ....

Ouch! I lost all of 1.3 % of my 401K yesterday. Did worst last year when Obama did some damn stupid thing or another. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's not bad .....

... the uncertainty has to do with the rest of Europe.
  • DSK
  • 06-26-2016, 05:33 AM
Holding ..... there will be a burp ..... but the uncertainty is volatile.... holding ....

Originally Posted by LexusLover
There is a certain evil cleverness to the elite liberal rulers of the New World Order. They have managed to stick a narrative into this situation that goes like this:

If Brexit happens, it will be voted in by ignorant, xenophobic losers voting against their interests. Economies everywhere will fall, and we will all be poorer for it.

If that doesn't happen, and over time we all get richer anyway - well, it would have been even better if all the stupid sumbitches had voted to remain!

Just like when they scold us about how moral and wonderful their programs will be, and when those fail, they say not enough money was spent on it by the stingy, racist conservatives.

They just don't get why people don't like them and want to get rid of them!!!
....liberal rulers of the New World Order.... Originally Posted by DSK
... is about to get "disOrderly"!
  • DSK
  • 06-26-2016, 02:36 PM
... is about to get "disOrderly"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Under the circumstances we now find ourselves in, I wouldn't oppose it...
I did not lose a dime

all of my funds are invested in "Feed the Chimp"
I did not lose a dime

all of my funds are invested in "Feed the Chimp" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Here is the chimp you feed. As if you would have a dime, okiebilly. You still crawl under the door on the pay toilet.