The hobby STORY thread….

Can we have a WHOLE thread just for “Dallas story time “ I love it!
lol well I am gonna write a book one day...I am 58 and been doing this a longggggg time lol

heres one happened tonite

a sweet gent and i were trying out his new penis pump
BUTTTTT it wasnt quite working right...it got on there and vacum locked tight and was taking forever to depressirize..it was hugging his johnson tight....we kinda got lil scared...but thank god it finally let loose of his johnson! lol
nothing super exciting. was a first date with a gal she pulled my junk out and drop dead serious as a heart attack asks why i pay for sex. that was a hell of an ego boost i seen her several more times but sadly on our last date she wants me to do a double with her friend from lawrence.

i agree but only if the girls interact with each other. so both girls agree and exclaim how they love playing together. needless to say when they were in the bed with me they were like magnets forced away from each other. wouldn't even touch one another.

so they rinsed me for a double donation. jokes on them had they done what was agreed upon i would have continued to see them until they didn't want to anymore. but i never seen either again. sad too one was a well known lawrence provider was even a p411 girl i dont believe either hobby anymore.
hmmm Satan
no girl on girl interaction in doubles should be a crime!!

right?? lol thats what i think!
The three providers that I've done 3somes with in the past were absolutely no female on female.... I never could understand how they got guys to sign up for it .....
but oh well....

Lol
I met a lady one night who had seemingly perfected her oral technique...

Oh yeah, it was YOU QueenV! Had a fucking blast last night!
I visited a brothel in Manhattan New York in 2002. I picked a Brazillian gal from the lineup. Turns out she spoke no English and a little Spanish. I speak no Portugese and a little Spanish. On top of having a wonderful marathon session, I was able to ask her if she could hook me up with a little glaucoma medicine in Spanish, and low and behold, she did a brother good. One of my fave experiences ever.
no girl on girl interaction in doubles should be a crime!!

right?? lol thats what i think! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Yes D it should be. Or at least worth a good spanking.
YES IT WAS!!! I am stretching my jaw and hydrating waiting for round 2!
Alright fine, my date and I came at the same time and our reactions resulted in black eyes for both of us. That was fun to explain at home.
Oh that is pretty funny and unfortunate...do share the explanation lol
okbthis is sad

i had a sweet gent who i saw last month..he kept licking and biting my neck.. i ended up with a little ring of hickeys ughhhhh not cool dude...im 58,not 16
lol