I have a friend...

There's a difference between flirting and teasing... If only you were serious I would drink a gallon of water and be on my way over to make beautiful pee art. Alas Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Ok, drink up! But we must go to your place. I'm not sure what the cleaning lady will think of that. (Psssssssst my teasing is flirting).
The last 2 posts by London seem to be about the best Provider posts I've seen in a while from a business standpoint.

Know it's not for everyone but to me, a lady here flirting with a guy(s) is just like real life - men are simple creatures - show us a little attention and we love it and it GREATLY increases the chances of said guy seeing the lady (assuming they're their type). Speaking for myself at least. Nothing to do with the topic so carry-on
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
you know me EasyLover, i stay away from drama and keep things on topic!
And fellas i have received many pms but no diving in! dont be afraid fellas! You wont be disappointed!
i took a few pics with her to see who is really interested! Fellas let me know
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snapshot_20140323_3.jpg (20.2 KB, 140 views) File Type: jpg 2014-03-27 14-02-10.559.jpg (180.1 KB, 139 views)
Ebony. Ivory. Pleasing in perfect harmony~
This troll/ad post is done. If you want to advertise doubles, advertise in the advertising sectioin.

"Seeing who's interested" is called "advertising."