Dressing for a session

I agree,
as I do the same unless asked for something specific.

I prefer to wear lingerie and heels... make up and hair done with a light fragrance... if something is requested I'll accomadate as best as possible... I provide a full shower with a couple different men's washes to choose from... but always willing to accommodate scents or anything �� Originally Posted by DestineeDesire
I always try to wear something comfy like boy shorts and a tank.

Every once in a while I get in a lingerie mood, but then I remember lingerie is scratchy!
I’ll come running for either of these options:

Yoga pants and a little half-shirt. Something about this combo drives me absolutely wild.

A loose-fitting pair of night shorts and a T-shirt with no bra. I simply cannot handle seeing booty cheeks jiggle when she walks and nips pushing on those cotton threads.

My all time favorite - during cold weather months - is a baggy pair of flannel PJs that have a button-up top (must be snaps). MISH with the bottoms down around one ankle and the top on (but open) is so sexy to me.

I have made each of these outfit requests during my time here and have been thoroughly pleased with how willing you ladies are to set the ideal stage. Many of you have even been surprised by how sexy some of us find it when you dress down for a session. Don’t get me wrong though...I love a good pair of heels and a fishnet bodysuit.

I can’t wait for it to get cold!
Originally Posted by Say What
you just explained my three styles add bathing suit and shorts/cover-up and you described me completely.
Don't believe me ask my reviewer's