OK Im coming 27th, 28th, and 29th Memphis or Knoxville?

Im too busy to see the Elvis freaks! He is alive you know! Ill post in Tunica, I might hit that area tomorrow and just extend this into the weekend.

Might just pass back thru headed to Knoxville if I go. Undecided, ya know me, Im a last minute person, spontaneous! And do it when the mood strikes me.
I actually met a new girlfriend today and brought "thor" with me... She was scared so I put it away. LOL

But she loved my tiny glass dildo with the hitachi

I aim to please!

I will leave thor at home when we meet, pinky promise! Originally Posted by Megan Love

hehehe I am actually not a big toy person. I can use them but I find it takes away from the feel of the real thing. Had a boyfriend who always used so many things because he thought he was small, and when we were alone without all the hardware it started to get boring...I got programmed to a certain sensation that he could not create.

I don't mind and even enjoy using them on guys and gals, but for me I am into light licks, slow and sensual, and no fingers until the breaking point. Why the hell am I posting this on a public board lol. I need to go to sleep!
hehehe I am actually not a big toy person. I can use them but I find it takes away from the feel of the real thing. Had a boyfriend who always used so many things because he thought he was small, and when we were alone without all the hardware it started to get boring...I got programmed to a certain sensation that he could not create.

I don't mind and even enjoy using them on guys and gals, but for me I am into light licks, slow and sensual, and no fingers until the breaking point. Why the hell am I posting this on a public board lol. I need to go to sleep! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I think we are twins! I don't bring toys to my appts either except for the hitachi. I use my toys in my private life, mainly with my girl friends...

I hate fingers too. I don't like em at all! Most don't know how to use them...
Told Ash about Eccie so she is gonna come play. The TN ladies are migrating lol.
never mind......