Could this forum survive if......

Its more likely that Russia and the Ukraine have an arranged child marriage between their countries to settle the current war than the change you desire in Eccie.
Appreciate your opinion, as always
Just the facts sir. But hey everyone is entitled to dream
Deco
First I never thought you were the biggest retard on ASPD.
As for this subject I hate when one side posts shit about a candidate and rather than the other side defending or correcting they come up with “well what about what you assholes did five years ago”
Get over it!
Deal with what’s going on today.
I’m registered D but have voted for plenty of Rep. I even voted for trump in 16 which in my mind was a ducking disaster but I hated Hilary.
I like your idea but don’t get pissed when it fails ……
Hell……I’ll probably be the first to fall off the wagon
I want to just add that I have no idea wtf is being discussed here. Carry on. Lol
  • Devo
  • 11-22-2022, 06:06 PM
Deco
First I never thought you were the biggest retard on ASPD.
As for this subject I hate when one side posts shit about a candidate and rather than the other side defending or correcting they come up with “well what about what you assholes did five years ago”
Get over it!
Deal with what’s going on today.
I’m registered D but have voted for plenty of Rep. I even voted for trump in 16 which in my mind was a ducking disaster but I hated Hilary.
I like your idea but don’t get pissed when it fails ……
Hell……I’ll probably be the first to fall off the wagon Originally Posted by mtnitlion
Thanks, but that quote was from people who hated ASPD but had no choice to be there to make money or steal members.

Its a statement of honor actually.
  • Devo
  • 11-22-2022, 06:07 PM
I want to just add that I have no idea wtf is being discussed here. Carry on. Lol Originally Posted by Charley3
At least you admit you don't know whats being discussed, and post anyway..