Thinking there are some men that need to be schooled on a few things about women ;)

I teach squirt school and would be happy to work with you. I am very into teaching women to squirt, been doing it 12 years and I am not kidding when I say I feel it is my life's work and what I enjoy the most is seeing a happy student squirting like crazy and begging for more. There is a bit more to my squirting fetish but suffice it to say we can meet and discuss the joyful possibilities.
and the sybian is one of the few things that can't make me squirt. LOL hell a warm western breeze gets me going but the sybian just doesn't.
Sue nami... I'm pming u now !!!
I think the word for that is smegma.

On another note, I just wanna say, Carly, your ass looks as BEAUTIFUL AS EVER!!

DAMN!! I wanna put a hickey on it!!
Yes, I have no life. Nothing better to do with my time at the moment, than look up things about female ejaculate and read the hooger board. Damn colds.
Sue - another PM sent :-)

A
and the sybian is one of the few things that can't make me squirt. LOL hell a warm western breeze gets me going but the sybian just doesn't. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Hey ya I can. :-p
Yes, I have no life. Nothing better to do with my time at the moment, than look up things about female ejaculate and read the hooger board. Damn colds. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Should Ah bring ova sum soup? Ah got sum Hill Country Fare chicken noodle an' sum o' them thar saltine crackahs in mah pantry.
Caldo de pollo, please. Hold the cream. Maybe thrown in some tortillas?

Back to cumming... I never knew I could squirt until my first experience on the Sybian. I swear I thought I urinated. It was just gushing & I couldn't help it! There was nothing I could do to stop it! I was kind of horrified & liberated & fuck... I think I met Jesus, so oh well! No room for inhibitions at that point, right?! Sounds gross, but I had to smell it to make sure. I was in disbelief.

It was definately cum though!
I have only squirted a few times, very minimally, during sex. Sorry, I digress. Sybian talk brings back memories. It's hard to shock a hooger, lol! Thought I had seen it all!
Caldo de pollo. U said to much. Desde este momento yo solamente voy a hablar contigo en Espanol.
scarlett, were you screaming like the gal in "The Exorcist?" lol....
+1 on Sexxy Carly's hott ass and pretty kitty - 2nd best ass all time...

+45 on Scarlett riding the Symbian in the future with my sword in her mouth.....was that my inside voice?
scarlett, were you screaming like the gal in "The Exorcist?" lol.... Originally Posted by agentx
Yes, I believe, I said It was like I turned into a sexual Linda Blair-- Like I was possessed or something! It was a weird analogy, but I thought it was fitting. Hehe... me and my weird dark humor!

The guy who owns that thing must be looked at very strangely by neighbors, from time to time, if they are anything like me.
Yes, I believe, I said It was like I turned into a sexual Linda Blair-- Like I was possessed or something! It was a weird analogy, but I thought it was fitting. Hehe... me and my weird dark humor!

The guy who owns that thing must be looked at very strangely by neighbors, from time to time, if they are anything like me. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
screamin....YOUR MOTHER SEWS SOCKS IN HELL !!