What is a guy's time worth?

When is "What is a girls time worth?" thread going to start? Originally Posted by Precious_b
When someone interested in starting one does?
Precious, that's an easy one. Just look it up in her showcase or on her website. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Whose?

Just suggesting a congruent thread.
I don't think many mongers would try to schedule someone KNOWN for repeated NCNS. There is only one provider that I have done that with, and whenever I do, it is always for something right away, not something in the future for that very reason.

I don't mean to derail the conversation, but that actually brings up something that I have thought about for a while... it isn't easy to know that a provider is KNOWN for NCNS, because we aren't allowed to write a negative review for NCNS. The only way to know is if that person bitches about it somewhere and that other mongers know to look there to find out and that the provider didn't decide to change her handle. As it is now, it requires that much more investigation, and therefore time on the clients part to have to do that investigation to find out about those types of things. Originally Posted by gleemonex

I think if you do 2 searches, you would get what you are looking for. One in the city forum screen (that should cover all forums under that city) and one for the lady's posts so you can get an idea of her "personality". If you are investing $200 plus on something AND becoming physically intimate with someone, doing these searches are not very time consuming. Well, a lot less time than you will waste if her TCB is iffy...

As for NCNS not being part of a provider's review history, as frustrating as that is, that's a whole thread on itself.
LMAO... No mam.... My posts get pretty much the exact response I think they will get...[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by Whispers
ok, toots.
mine, too.
thanks, sweetie.
I think it's simply part of life's realities. I had to bail on an ATF do to a minor (so it turned out) medical "emergency" (no way I could tell before dealing with it). Ended up being able to keep a 30 min appointment but we ended up cuddling and talking for a good 30 minutes after that. Obviously she knows me and knows I respect her time and would never intentionally cause a hiccup.

Now if someone habitually double books or is unreliable that's another issue but sometimes life just happens
I think it's simply part of life's realities. I had to bail on an ATF do to a minor (so it turned out) medical "emergency" (no way I could tell before dealing with it). Ended up being able to keep a 30 min appointment but we ended up cuddling and talking for a good 30 minutes after that. Obviously she knows me and knows I respect her time and would never intentionally cause a hiccup.

Now if someone habitually double books or is unreliable that's another issue but sometimes life just happens Originally Posted by TxToast

So her time has value to you... What does yours have to her?