Tip Required?!?!?

• tron
  • 02-02-2016, 12:15 AM
If a tip wasn't discussed in advance, and was demanded when I arrived or after the session, then I would complain about it. If the experience was stellar, then I would not be overly upset. Since this was up front, I probably wouldn't post a complaint since any other punters would likely also know up front.

I would probably pass on the session though. If tips are being discussed before the appointment, then the menu is probably ala carte, and there might be a lot of clock-watching and complaining. Chances are it would cost a lot more than expected initially.

It could have been a typo, but if it was text messages, less likely. I make typos in a PC often and they are often grammatically correct - muscle memory and all. Typos on a phone? That doesn't happen to me, but I use text a lot less than email.
we all know its all about the Benjis... but damn this Ho is straight up greedy!!
  • anita
  • 02-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Tip is never expected hence the reason why it is greatly appreciated. We all run our businesses the way we like. If you don't like the way she runs hers then just don't see her.
She saw you coming a mile away my man!

I thought the gratuity was automatically added for gangbangs and trains of 5 guys or more?
I had a provider tell me a tip was required ... Originally Posted by BigCockBrock
For some of the extra extra extra LARGE gents a tip ought be required. Particularly when their disposition is extra extra foul. Discuss.
Do you have anyone in mind, Johnny? That comment sounded rather particular.
Do you have anyone in mind, Johnny? That comment sounded rather particular. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Not really, although there are a couple of gents that prey upon these boards who would (reportedly) fit that description.

If the (over-sized) shoe fits, let them wear it.