babbits killer identified

Derek Chauvin had over 9 minutes to change his mind, and actions.

He knew he could be injuring Floyd.

He changed nothing.

Not the same. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Georgie Floyd had 46 years not to be a thug butt it finally caught up to him
Here's an idea! Why don't you go to Washington DC. Break a window in the Capital building, and enter that way.

If you're lucky, you'll just get arrested. If you do it with hundreds of other people, you may not be so lucky!

Please, do it! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

send us a postcard from the next BLM riot in Portland.
Here's an idea! Why don't you go to Washington DC. Break a window in the Capital building, and enter that way.

If you're lucky, you'll just get arrested. If you do it with hundreds of other people, you may not be so lucky!

Please, do it!
Nice job avoiding the question.

Getting arrested is exactly what should happen. Most likely you’d be fined, worst case you would be collecting beer cans in the park. What doesn’t happen, in any sane society, is getting shot and bleeding out on the floor. Any soldier who reacted the way this guy did, in a fucking war zone, would get locked up and the key thrown away, which is exactly what should happen to this guy.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-incompetent/

Ashli Babbit’s Killer is a Dangerous Incompetent

By Larry Johnson
Published July 1, 2021 at 3:00pm

A picture is worth a thousand words. So these two pictures tell you two thousand words worth of Ashley Babbit’s. He is demonstrably incompetent.

There are four critical rules for handling any firearm, especially a pistol:
  1. Treat every gun as if it is loaded until you inspect it to ensure there is no ammunition in the chamber.
  2. Always point the gun in a safe direction (in other words, do not point the gun at anything or anyone you are not prepared to kill or destroy).
  3. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
  4. Know your target and what is beyond. You do not fire at a target if there is a person or persons behind the target that do not pose a threat.
Look at the big picture. This moron has his finger on the trigger and is pointing his gun at other security personnel. He is violating all of the gun rules listed above. Every single one.

Making matters worse is what he is doing with his left hand. He is carrying something. When you have the finger of your right hand on the trigger and you are simultaneously using your left hand to grasp or hold something you are likely to cause a sympathetic movement with your trigger finger. The man in the blue shirt is damn fortunate that he was not shot in the back by this clown.

The lack of training discipline this man exhibits is alarming. And the results of this incompetence was the murder of Ashli Babbit. If a cop on the street in any city in America handled a pistol like this he or she would have their gun taken away and be sent back to training. Making matters worse–he took an innocent life. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

You copied that from the web site.

"Making matters worse is what he is doing with his left hand. He is carrying something. When you have the finger of your right hand on the trigger and you are simultaneously using your left hand to grasp or hold something you are likely to cause a sympathetic movement with your trigger finger. The man in the blue shirt is damn fortunate that he was not shot in the back by this clown."

Total horse shit.

Many trained people can fire a gun with either hand. Fire a gun while holding something with the other hand, of course. Trained to fire a gun while laying on your back, and still hit the target as well as standing up, of course.

It has been a long time, over 50 years, since I was trained that way, but I still do it about once a year just for the muscle memory of how to do it.

Also, it doesn't look like the finger is on the trigger. Maybe if I took the time to blow the picture up larger. But then, I already found some BS with what is said. So, why bother further with an idiot.

Dunno where you did your pistol training (fantasyland?), but the military trains you to use both hands at all times, the only exception being if one hand/arm has been wounded. I’ve never seen a trainer, military or civilian, who trains people to fire one handed.
Strangely, he can scrub his social media accounts but the Jan 6 protestors can't or they'll incur additional prison time.

BTW, what's he carrying? Originally Posted by gnadfly
which arm?
which arm? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

his left arm. he's got the gun in his right pimp jackoff arm.
which arm? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
looks like some sort of envelope package or book. it has pics. hes clutching it very tightly.
looks like some sort of envelope package or book. it has pics. hes clutching it very tightly. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he's holding Nancy and Chuck's commie manifesto ..

BAHHAAA
Dunno where you did your pistol training (fantasyland?), but the military trains you to use both hands at all times, .... Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... that's just one reason former servicemembers have to be retrained if they desire to become a peace officer in civilian duty. Preferred LE firearms (not "gun") training is one hand only with discharge at about hip level clustered in two round bursts at a target with the "hit zone" roughly representing center mass of a human body out to about 7 meters which is roughly the length of the average motor vehicle at a minimum of around 85% on the hits.

Is that what you called a firearm in the military ... "a gun"?

In the Houston metro area there are not many publicly available firing ranges that allow tactical shooting during normal business hours and some aren't built for it at all. It generally requires ballistic material in a surround environment and a backstop that will contain deflected rounds particularly in the early training rounds.

I’ve never seen a trainer, military or civilian, who trains people to fire one handed.
I can believe that!

BTW: What does a law enforcement officer do with his flashlight when he has to draw his firearm in a night or low light confrontation? Just an academic/rhetorical question. I remember the FBI disaster in Florida decades ago that resulted in multiple agent deaths, because they were essentially executed by some bank robbers they pulled over in a chase after they expended the rounds in their revolvers and were unable to reload and/or fire with ONE HAND after their strong hand/arm was injured from weapons fire.

It wasn't long after that the FBI modified their training .... to one-hand activities .. included reloading ... now they can use magazines that also have to be ejected and replaced with ONE HAND.

That is a primary reason why "concealed handgun" training is wholly inadequate....the other reason is the training doesn't include instinctive/tactical training and experience to a nonthinking and responsive level ... that will minimize response time and maximize thinking time.

Every LE agency in this country has its officers trained to shoot with ONE HAND and they requalify with ONE HAND. If they don't ... they have no business in LE. And the same goes with personal security training. They are also trained with "strong hand" and "weak hand" shooting ... NOT BOTH HANDS SHOOTING.
With respect to the picture ... why doesn't the capitol security/police officer have his weapon drawn and pointed?

Was he trained not to do that unless necessary to confront a threat of deadly force?
... that's just one reason former servicemembers have to be retrained if they desire to become a peace officer in civilian duty. Preferred LE firearms (not "gun") training is one hand only with discharge at about hip level clustered in two round bursts at a target with the "hit zone" roughly representing center mass of a human body out to about 7 meters which is roughly the length of the average motor vehicle at a minimum of around 85% on the hits.

Is that what you called a firearm in the military ... "a gun"?

In the Houston metro area there are not many publicly available firing ranges that allow tactical shooting during normal business hours and some aren't built for it at all. It generally requires ballistic material in a surround environment and a backstop that will contain deflected rounds particularly in the early training rounds.

I can believe that!

BTW: What does a law enforcement officer do with his flashlight when he has to draw his firearm in a night or low light confrontation? Just an academic/rhetorical question. I remember the FBI disaster in Florida decades ago that resulted in multiple agent deaths, because they were essentially executed by some bank robbers they pulled over in a chase after they expended the rounds in their revolvers and were unable to reload and/or fire with ONE HAND after their strong hand/arm was injured from weapons fire.

It wasn't long after that the FBI modified their training .... to one-hand activities .. included reloading ... now they can use magazines that also have to be ejected and replaced with ONE HAND.

That is a primary reason why "concealed handgun" training is wholly inadequate....the other reason is the training doesn't include instinctive/tactical training and experience to a nonthinking and responsive level ... that will minimize response time and maximize thinking time.

Every LE agency in this country has its officers trained to shoot with ONE HAND and they requalify with ONE HAND. If they don't ... they have no business in LE. And the same goes with personal security training. They are also trained with "strong hand" and "weak hand" shooting ... NOT BOTH HANDS SHOOTING. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not in my state, I’d assume other states are the same. Here’s the pistol qualification requirements for police officers, the clearly indicate in red that all shooting is done with a two handed grip. https://mpoetc.psp.pa.gov/training/D...n%20Course.pdf

Edit: When did the fbi start issuing revolvers? They used Glock 19s AFAIK, and are transitioning to the same Sig that the army is replacing the Baretta M9 with.

E2: I said sidearm in one post and pistol in another, not gun, which are the proper terms. You wouldn’t say “gun” because it’s too general when you would typically also be carrying a rifle. I believe, but could be wrong, that police refer to it as their service weapon.
Not in my state, I’d assume other states are the same. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You "assume" wrong! Give it up. You are absolutely incorrect.

Edit: When did the fbi start issuing revolvers? They used Glock 19s AFAIK, and are transitioning to the same Sig that the army is replacing the Baretta M9 with. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Once upon a time the FBI wore REVOLVERS.

That's one of the flaws of getting your information from the internet ... the FBI standards of training REQUIRE firing a pistol with the strong hand and the weak hand with specific reloading training using solely either hand. Shortly after Columbine they set up a six-week course ... let me repeat ... SIX WEEKS ... on "first responders" answering active shooting calls at schools.

The LE standards in training have historically been superior to other states and still is so. The standards are set by the Department of Public Safety although there is an implementing agency that oversees LE training and certification.

Any LE agency that REQUIRES a 2-hand grip of an officer for firing a pistol is simply signing off on the officer's death or serious bodily injury. Now, I'll go back to your bullshit ... you "assumed"!

I don't argue with fools. At least I try to avoid it. Was the guy in the picture from 'YOUR STATE"?

And BTW: You intentionally neglected to post the following:

Each year MPOETC establishes and publishes minimum standards for annual firearms qualifications. Beginning in 2020, MPOETC will require all certified officers to qualify on a standardized course of fire for the primary duty weapon (handgun). Departments wishing to use a different primary duty weapon course of fire may submit that request, and a copy of the proposed course, to RA-SPMPO_FIREARMS@pa.gov for approval. Departments who have not received approval for an alternate course are required to qualify using the course listed below.
A problem with your "research" is that the quote is about "qualification" and it is not a training course. That is what you STATED IN YOUR BULLSHIT.

And here is what the State of Pennsylvania says about it:

Can I get a waiver for Act 235 if I am serving or have served in the military?

No. The training for Act 235 is focused on the requirements of this profession in Pennsylvania, so regardless of having received similar training or having similar experience in the military, each applicant must complete the training program to be certified.
Can I get a waiver for Act 235 if I have am currently or was previously certified as an armed security officer in another state?

No. The training for Act 235 is focused on the requirements of this profession in Pennsylvania, so regardless of having received similar training or having similar experience in another state, each applicant must complete the training program to be certified.
So Pennsylvania doesn't even agree with you.
You "assume" wrong! Give it up. You are absolutely incorrect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He never said “gun”. You did.