thinking of hosting a poker party at the Palace

BP may be able to play, but it is hard to get out in the evenings, so I am a definite maybe. I do have a better idea though! Let's make it an arm wrestling contest instead of a poker tournament! Originally Posted by TGFBI

No, rock paper scissors. I NEVER lose at rock paper scissors...
Taylor your the bomb I would love to play.... I am sure you have alot of takers...And yes you can widdle the crowd down quickly by raising the blinds frequently
What if the ladies played, the gents stake the ladies and there are random "red light specials" where the short stack gets to take her gent into the back room for some bcd? This would motivate the gents to keep staking the ladies..........and the gents can help the ladies play. Ladies keep the stack in front of them at the end of the night.......and we would want to raise the blinds as more money is put on the table. Hmmmmm
I have absolutely no idea how to play poker, but that sounds like a MUCH better idea.
Taylor, You are so inventive!
Marketing major?
Tess
Terms given new meaning from Taylor's idea of poker:
short stack
all in
pair of queens
Kings over queens
pre-flop
double blind

Onceler
...all in with both hands...
just be glad it is poker and not slap jack

kudos to taylor for continuing to be fun and inventive!
Taylor, You are so inventive!
Marketing major?
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Perhaps, but only in the University of Life. I keep hoping one of these brilliant businessmen on the board will eventually have had enough of hearing about my latest marketing schemes in the hobby and come sweep me away back into the land of taxable income. Ah, who am I kidding, the only thing selling these days is "time and companionship." Perhaps the economy is good for the hobby......the more stressed out these men become, the more they need to escape for the afternoon with an Adorable, perhaps at a poker game where red light specials are as common as a kill pot.
Well when is this gonna happen?