A "song" is no longer a "Jackson"......

damn.....they kicked this strip-club related thread to the litterbox without even nuts enough for a comment
I don't know GS...

If it was intended to be a "Strip club related" thread, why didn't you post it in the Strip Club Review/Discussion Forum

Then again, the only thing I see "strip club related" about this thread is the title...nice try though

As far as the thread topic goes, as long as it spends the same I could give a fuck less who's on the $20 bill...

For those of you "offended" by Harriett Tubman being on the $20 bill, you can send every $20 bill you get to me, I'll spend that bitch...no pun intended
I don't know GS...

If it was intended to be a "Strip club related" thread, why didn't you post it in the Strip Club Review/Discussion Forum
...... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
uhhhh.....so the ladies could contribute?

They aren't allowed to post in review forums.

I noticed Dorfy was getting away with posting in the "other" forum. I guess because she might be a great example of other. Of course, she's BANNED now

For those of you "offended" by Harriett Tubman being on the $20 bill, you can send every $20 bill you get to me, I'll spend that **bitch**...no pun intended Originally Posted by DickEmDown
That's a good one...
uhhhh.....so the ladies could contribute?

They aren't allowed to post in review forums. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ahhh...so true, but the ladies can still contribute in the Sandbox

Remember ladies and gents, send your Tubman Twenties to me if you don't want them
I'll keep mine, but I will send you all those pesky 3 dollar bills I get at the titty bar.
Did I get drunk and comment on this post or has a quote been attributed to me from a different thread? Originally Posted by canihitit
No, but you should have. Stop slacking.
Ahhh...so true, but the ladies can still contribute in the Sandbox Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Girls.don't read sandbox, video games and political blow harding... where is the throat punching in that? Shit, I don't read the sandbox. I was only curious as to what happened to this thread.
Political correctness for the sake of political correctness....is...not....POL ITICALLY!! CORRECT!!

Or something.
^^^^^see. Not a chick.
I kind of figured this would be the first "lady" on a paper bill.

I kind of figured this would be the first "lady" on a paper bill.
.... Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
If she wins and get her agenda accomplished, she'll drive inflation such that she can be the first on the new 200, 500 or bigger.

Edit: she'll pay off the Chinese with bills she prints....

.....on her on server.
You're right Kammye she was VERY important in American History - here's a great quote from Harriet Tubman, "I freed a thousand slaves I could have saved a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."
I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...ub388682.htmlI freed

She isnt a president or founding father but she is a VERY important part of American history and black history nonetheless. Her being on the 20 suits her well for the things she has done. Originally Posted by Kammye
I have some toilet paper with Obama's face on it but I would love to find some with Clinton's face on it.

I have a problem with changing things that are old. Money, school names, statues, etc.
I think we should preserve our history and learn from it. Hiding it does no good whatsoever.