North Korea Tests Hydrogen Bomb

• WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 12:00 PM
That's because they wish they looked that good in her clothes. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The only two peeps in this forum that wished they look good in her heels are you and JDCornhole!
The 0zombies are scared! They should retreat to their safe spaces and suck on their rainbow colored uni-corn dildos...

The 0zombies are scared! They should retreat to their safe spaces and suck on their rainbow colored uni-corn dildos... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Their rainbow dildos are going to have shit all over them if the missile defense system they bitch about being a waste of money doesn't work to neutralize the threat before it gets within up wind range of their bath houses and torture chambers in California! The tsunami of an ocean "splashdown" will make Harvey look like a day in Disney Land even before the prevailing wind brings in the "cloud" and the contaminated rain starts falling from the vaporized water condensing in the cold atmosphere from the debris mushroom.

That's if the explosion doesn't set off a series of earthquakes on the West Coast and inland and the seismic activity doesn't set off the "Yellow Stone" volcano.

Your credit and debit cards won't work no more Little Boys and Girls! No More Eccie!

So you Little Peaceniks and Anti-Trump neophytes keep up the whining and bullshit and fill these threads with your stupidity and ignorance.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 01:35 PM
The 0zombies are scared! They should retreat to their safe spaces and suck on their rainbow colored uni-corn dildos...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Bleeding White Woman, what are these so called Ozombies scared of?

An imaginary nuclear attack from North Korea
Here's another relevant thread I started... in case anyone missed it due to snitchfuck's spasmic, uncontrolled spam attack meltdowns that keep cluttering up this forum.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2165327
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Here's another relevant thread I started... in case anyone missed it due to snitchfuck's spasmic, uncontrolled spam attack meltdowns that keep cluttering up this forum.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2165327 Originally Posted by lustylad
Iffy and LexusLover got this fotum cluttered up with their bumping threads. Get on their gay ass. Stay off mine. I'm hetero sexual.

My guess is if you can talk those to silly fuckers to quit the practice of continually bumping threads, we might get this situation resolved!

If not, ole T H O R gonna be a popular post starter around these parts.
Iffy and LexusLover got this fotum (sic) cluttered up with tjeir (sic) bumping threads. Originally Posted by WTF
No they didn't, you lying immature jackass. They each bumped one thread every other day. That's a total of two threads. Nobody forces you to open them either.

Now you're bumping up to 50 threads a day. That fucks it up for everyone because no one can find the threads that are new or worth opening and responding to. They take one look at your shit pile and say "fuck this!"

If you're trying to get banned, just rtm yourself and get it over with!
Another great victory fo "Strategic Patience".

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...cess/23195236/

What's next? Originally Posted by Jackie S
More like Stupidl cowardice..

Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's why i would LVOE to have the firepower of a few ISD's or some Wraith Hives/Gou'ald Ha'taks. JUST park in orbit and orbitally bombard his ass into the stone age..

Their rainbow dildos are going to have shit all over them if the missile defense system they bitch about being a waste of money doesn't work to neutralize the threat before it gets within up wind range of their bath houses and torture chambers in California! The tsunami of an ocean "splashdown" will make Harvey look like a day in Disney Land even before the prevailing wind brings in the "cloud" and the contaminated rain starts falling from the vaporized water condensing in the cold atmosphere from the debris mushroom.

That's if the explosion doesn't set off a series of earthquakes on the West Coast and inland and the seismic activity doesn't set off the "Yellow Stone" volcano. Originally Posted by LexusLover
AND you can bet if that comes to pass, the liberals will be SCREAMING "Why didn't trump do more to protect them"..
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 03:39 PM
No they didn't, you lying immature jackass. They each bumped one thread every other day. That's a total of two threads. Nobody forces you to open them either.

Now you're bumping up to 50 threads a day. That fucks it up for everyone because no one can find the threads that are new or worth opening and responding to. They take one look at your shit pile and say "fuck this!"

! Originally Posted by lustylad
You lying little snitch! I'm bumping maybe 10

Iffy has bumped his thread going on a year. LL going on 2 months.

If everyone in the forum had their own personal thread to bump we'd be right where we're at dicklicker.

So cry to those two cocksuckers to quit cluttering up the forum with their stupid ass bumps or get used to a different forum.

I love T H O R's threads btw and think they worthy of as much discussion as Iffy's and LL's get without bumping!

Now quit being a crybaby and hypocrite. Go jo LL and Iffy and see if you can get them to stop their bumping bs.
...you lying immature jackass.... Originally Posted by lustylad
That pretty much sums up the Little Boy. 3 for 3 is pretty good!

His behavior today reminds me of the Little Brats at the grocery checkout lying on the floor screaming, flailing, and kicking the floor with the shoe heels, because he can't have a "candy"!

If he keeps it up folks are going to think he's an alt-handle for WolfWhistler (what ever the fuck his name is) in the Houston forum.
AND you can bet if that comes to pass, the liberals will be SCREAMING "Why didn't trump do more to protect them".. Originally Posted by garhkal
If my take the liberty to correct your above comment ....

... they MAY be screaming, very few of them, but it will be one of those unintelligible shrieks from the pain of ones skin separating from the muscle tissue as it falls off their radiation cooked bodies.

Beyond that .... they will be silently dead .... unfortunately we won't end up in the same place so we can tell the dumbass Little Fuckers "we told you so"! But they will have won the "no wall" debate, because no one will want to come here for the next 100,000 years or so!
You lying little snitch! I'm bumping maybe 10 Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong again, you lying asshole. You have 80 posts so far today alone. You've posted almost 200 times in the past 3 days.

Who the fuck does that?

Get a life, you worthless, unhinged POS!

The mods already merged your stupid bump threads into one, so now you're bumping THOR's garbage.

You're obviously playing suicide-by-mod. Go snitch on yourself and get it over with!

Originally Posted by lustylad
You would think he would be out there contracting to renovate flood damaged properties and sop up on all that FEMA money for the next 4-5 years!!!!! IF HE REALLY IS A HOUSE BUILDER!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Wrong again, you lying asshole. You have 80 posts so far today alone. You've posted almost 200 times in the past 3 days.

Who the fuck does that?

The mods already merged your stupid bump threads into one, so now you're bumping THOR's garbage.

You're obviously playing suicide-by-mod. Go snitch on yourself and get it over with! Originally Posted by lustylad
You counting my posts SnitchyStalker? Damn, I'm gonna have to start locking my bathroom door!
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 04:41 PM
IF HE REALLY IS A HOUSE BUILDER!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're the numbnut been talking about ICE and Home Builder for the last few years.

It is the internet...you can act Locker constitutional scholar does not mean you are