Any African-American providers are tired of the Race Wars

blacks are the biggest hypocrits when it comes to discrimination. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hypocrites are the biggest hypocrites, followed closely by a tie between white & black hypocrites - mulatto hypocrites are a distant third!!

Lol.

Way hotter.
It's all pink on the inside. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
As I recall, its not just pink, its all warm and squishy, too.....
Hey GuddKitty if race does not matter why do you advertise no black men under 35 here under your biography?
Hey GuddKitty if race does not matter why do you advertise no black men under 35 here under your biography? Originally Posted by mattsack2
The thread has ended - go in peace. (Mattsack2 doin' a mic drop!!)
Hmm...I must be the minority (no pun intended) when it comes to "race wars". I live in Arkansas and travel to the northern parts of the state yet I have not once been met with any issues because I'm black. In fact, my life isn't hard at all because I'm black. I live the life I want with zero issues. The only thing standing in my way is my own laziness. I don't understand all this whining about black providers having issues. I do know that some carry themselves in a very ghetto way and expect to receive calls from "upscale" (I hate that term) men. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
You've never been called a 'N' before? Ever?

I've been called one hundreds(?) of times, and not the one ending in 'a' by the boys on the block. Wow. Must be nice.

Good for you.
Hey GuddKitty if race does not matter why do you advertise no black men under 35 here under your biography? Originally Posted by mattsack2
LOL

I've been called one hundreds(?) of times, and not the one ending in 'a' by the boys on the block. Wow. Must be nice.

. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Calling BS on that.
Agree.

When you're hot, you're hot.

---

A hard penis sees no color unless the man attached to it is an asshole.

Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Are you honestly saying only an asshole could not be attracted to black women?

Are you aware that sexual attraction is involuntary?

Good for you. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Never have I ever been called a "n". I was called a monkey over the phone by some guy in Dallas. Other than that I haven't personally witnessed any discrimination. Or maybe I'm blind to it and don't feed into the race baiting bull shit most black people live off of. Another reason I refuse black dick. Always wanting something for nothing because they're my so called "brother". No thanks, I don't fuck family.
I feel you

Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
What I find funny and disturbing, is that white providers post no AA men, but black providers post "I love older white men", so who is being racist?
Never have I ever been called a "n". I was called a monkey over the phone by some guy in Dallas. Other than that I haven't personally witnessed any discrimination. Or maybe I'm blind to it and don't feed into the race baiting bull shit most black people live off of. Another reason I refuse black dick. Always wanting something for nothing because they're my so called "brother". No thanks, I don't fuck family. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well, it started in grade school when I was a kid, and again, NOT by black people. Continued into adulthood, again, by people not black.

Something for nothing?? The FUCK are you talking about!!

You think black people like the way they've been treated, and continue to BE fucking treated!?!

One of the benefits of being treated as such early on in life is that it hardens you by the time you're an adult.

If you weren't such a bitch, I'd pity you the first time it happens to you (and it WILL happen).
Rainblo is going to keep it real.
Are you aware that sexual attraction is involuntary? Originally Posted by brianjackson
Yup. Sexy is sexy. Skin color got nothing to do with it.
Never have I ever been called a "n". I was called a monkey over the phone by some guy in Dallas. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Sorry someone called you that. On a more positive note would sexy chocolate be ok?
Are you honestly saying only an asshole could not be attracted to black women?

Are you aware that sexual attraction is involuntary? Originally Posted by brianjackson
"A hard penis sees no color unless the man attached to it is an asshole"

Comprehension is key here.

I think everyone else understood what I was trying to say.