North Texas Trumptard Couple Charged With Assaulting Officers During Jan. 6 Capitol Riot

Yeah I do. They did about as good a job of training their troops as they did overthrowing the government.

Unfortunately for the masterminds behind this assault on democracy, they weren’t dealing with a brigade of soldiers. More like a flock of dipshits. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yup, that's why I keep saying "play patriot games, win patriot prizes"
Yup, that's why I keep saying "play patriot games, win patriot prizes" Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Translation: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...
Yup, that's why I keep saying "play patriot games, win patriot prizes" Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Floyd was a reprobate dredge on society. Now hes dead!
Translation: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
More or less. The more direct translation is "If you're gonna play at sedition against a corrupt government, you better play for keeps, because the corrupt government will do everything up to and including killing you.

Originally Posted by matchingmole
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
She was free to be a dumbass
Floyd was a reprobate dredge on society. Now hes dead! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Isn’t hijacking threads a violation, officer?
More or less. The more direct translation is "If you're gonna play at sedition against a corrupt government, you better play for keeps, because the corrupt government will do everything up to and including killing you.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
So your solution would have been for the mob to bring ordinance?

And the “corrupt government” did its best to promote and enable that deadly riot. These people weren’t attempting sedition in order to overthrow a corrupt government but to protect a corrupt dictator.

That’s a fact that tends to get ignored now that it’s happened.

The freedom fighters spoke at the polls in record number. Trump was handily defeated. Nobody has been able to prove otherwise.
But the peaceful riots are okay ,
So your solution would have been for the mob to bring ordinance?

And the “corrupt government” did its best to promote and enable that deadly riot. These people weren’t attempting sedition in order to overthrow a corrupt government but to protect a corrupt dictator.

That’s a fact that tends to get ignored now that it’s happened.

The freedom fighters spoke at the polls in record number. Trump was handily defeated. Nobody has been able to prove otherwise. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again proving my point that we're at a place in this country that each side thinks the others are terrorist, seditionist, or traitors.

For every person like you who thinks that Trump was a dictator taking peoples' rights away and that his supporters are seditionists, there's a person who thinks Biden, Pelosi, and the Establishment are a bunch of dictators taking peoples' rights away.
Again proving my point that we're at a place in this country that each side thinks the others are terrorist, seditionist, or traitors.

For every person like you who thinks that Trump was a dictator taking peoples' rights away and that his supporters are seditionists, there's a person who thinks Biden, Pelosi, and the Establishment are a bunch of dictators taking peoples' rights away. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I agree.

Choose a side, or don't, and argue your case.

We're not gonna solve the problems of the world here. Most of us are too poorly informed to even make a start.
There is no as you say it, a shift of the argument, this is about do you or do you not believe in law and order. The right believes that all rioters should be treated the same but we differ on what happened in DC. We don't take our marching orders or have our minds ordered by the MSM. The left is habitually changing their beliefs based on who the offenders are. Prove me wrong and condemn the OKC rioters with same fervor that you have attacked the DC protestors. If you cannot...then go away. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yes there is such a thing as "shifting arguments" and that is exactly what you are doing, and your doing a poor job of it at that. What happened in okc was not a "riot", the far right is just itching to use that term. There were loud protesters who were asked to leave and did. They halted the session for a few minutes, and then things reumed back to normal.
You have no way of defending what happened on Jan 6th, so you sir can leave...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.koc...pitol/36191759

"The peaceful protest got intense for a few moments after the group slowly filed into the House gallery on the fifth floor of the Capitol. That put the brakes on lawmaking for a couple of minutes, and a couple of protesters said they were asked to leave the building after what looked like a shouting match in the gallery."
And the “corrupt government” did its best to promote and enable that deadly riot.
Except there was no deadly riot, unless that’s constituted by the police murdering an unarmed girl and couple people who died of natural causes.

That put the brakes on lawmaking for a couple of minutes, and a couple of protesters said they were asked to leave the building after what looked like a shouting match in the gallery
Deja vu all over again.
Except there was no deadly riot, unless that’s constituted by the police murdering an unarmed girl and couple people who died of natural causes.

busting up windows,
breaking into buildings, attacking people, according to your fellow righties that gives one every right to shoot and kill someone.

Deja vu all over again. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
More like apples & oranges
The denial is flowing like an Egyptian river.