Fabricating Reviews

But if I did a no credit review of my crout ATF. I could do a penthouse review rather than my normal funny, confusing or being ranted at review. It would look fabricated to the many that don't know her.
Just noticed today...Mods closed a review thread and member got banned. Told you...THEY WILL SNIFF YOU OUT!
  • GP
  • 10-19-2012, 02:07 PM
But if I did a no credit review of my crout ATF. I could do a penthouse review rather than my normal funny, confusing or being ranted at review. It would look fabricated to the many that don't know her. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
crout? Do you mean Kraut as in German?
What's to keep you from posting totally made up, fake reviews to receive PA?...NOTHING
BUT..Unless your extremely good at it these guys will sniff you out eventually. They can be brutal when reading reviews and will notice anything out of the norm. Much better off having some fun, seeing a provider, then writing a review. LOL But be careful, if you go overboard someone will still cry BULLSHIT!! LOL Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
Just noticed today...Mods closed a review thread and member got banned. Told you...THEY WILL SNIFF YOU OUT! Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman

I believe you're using the word “you” in your postings as simply a generalization, however, if these comments are directed at me individually, I’d appreciate it if you stopped. If this isn’t your intention, then my apologies. Thank you.

Good work, Mods. I had a feeling there may be some of this chicanery occurring here and there.
Strictly a generalization. Just replying to origional question in thread. Feel free to subsitute the word ANYONE in place of the word YOU. Not my M.O. to make accusations.

GP: yes, German

I wounder it ok to talk about the closed review??????
  • GP
  • 10-19-2012, 06:57 PM
I wounder it ok to talk about the closed review?????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What do you mean you wonder? Of course it is ok, just start a new thread. Don't be such a chicken!!!!
I was thinkin of the op. dam it, I should have asked him.
Strictly a generalization. Just replying to origional question in thread. Feel free to subsitute the word ANYONE in place of the word YOU. Not my M.O. to make accusations. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman

My apologies, PG. No offense intended. I overreacted. You are a Perfect Gentleman!!!
My fault..Not the worlds greatest writer. I don't express myself as well as some.Try not to offend but....I do like to kid around a lot.
My fault..Not the worlds greatest writer. I don't express myself as well as some.Try not to offend but....I do like to kid around a lot. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
Nobody's fault. You're alright in my book!
  • GP
  • 10-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Not me, I am dead serious 100000000% of the time!
Just noticed today...Mods closed a review thread and member got banned. Told you...THEY WILL SNIFF YOU OUT! Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
You all know by now that we rarely comment on any actions we take against "members."

In this case, though, I did want to clarify that it was another member that sniffed this person out. There are a ton of really sharp people on here and it is tough to get much by them. This board "self-polices" itself really well, and I can assure you that the Mods appreciate it!
  • GP
  • 10-22-2012, 02:20 PM
It wasn't me that time. My sniffer is plugged up.
It wasn't me that time. My sniffer is plugged up. Originally Posted by GP

Ahh come on Patrick doesn't have a nose to sniff with!! LOL