Free DATY sessions

Good lord is it idiot night on Eccie or something? I get back from work and I see 2 bbfs threads and now some jackwad offering daty. WTF does a hooker need with daty fool...that comes with the donation!

Hey shorty, he is from your state too lol. Tell him to go find his cousin! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Shorty is his cousin, lol.
Anybody else wanna clue in the new guy lol. It's a running joke honey...I have a full dance card in about 4 cities when I ever decide to visit...mostly mods lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Is it true the mods use WD40 for lube? LOL
Shorty is his cousin, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762

For me, they would have too ha ha. I told them all no FS!

For me, they would have too ha ha. I told them all no FS! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Fart Suppressant? Probably better that way, makes things more relaxed! LOL

I remember! You’re the only provider that can tell hobbyist Dinner & a BJ and they think they got a deal! That’s just precious! Wait a minute.... I've got it. A precious moment’s figurine! The LR precious moment figurine!
OMG that's what I need...my own London doll. LMAO..priceless, but I would never wear go go boots! You couldn't find one with blonde hair and DDs?
Shorty is his cousin, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
AND his brother!!
AND his brother!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Oh, lol.
You guys are soooo funny!! I've got a big family tree here in AR. Who knows I maybe kin to more of you guys/gals than you think!!
OMG that's what I need...my own London doll. LMAO..priceless, but I would never wear go go boots! You couldn't find one with blonde hair and DDs? Originally Posted by London Rayne
Read the caption London, "My First Trick!" I'd say you were pretty young and perhaps looked a little different than you do now! LOL
You guys are soooo funny!! I've got a big family tree here in AR. Who knows I maybe kin to more of you guys/gals than you think!! Originally Posted by shorty
Shorty, isn't that an Arkansas Virgin, a gal that can run faster than her brother? (Or is that Mississippi?) LOL
Shorty, isn't that an Arkansas Virgin, a gal that can run faster than her brother? (Or is that Mississippi?) LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
ha ha ha SL
there is a reason our unofficial slogan is "Thank God for Mississippi"
ha ha ha SL
there is a reason our unofficial slogan is "Thank God for Mississippi" Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I hear ya! So which one is the "DO ME" state? LOL
oK! I'm giving free bbbj lessons. Who's interested? Lmbo!
You guys are soooo funny!! I've got a big family tree here in AR. Who knows I maybe kin to more of you guys/gals than you think!! Originally Posted by shorty
Oh check out your family tree Bill Clinton might be up in there
WHAT'S WRONG WITH TEXAS Originally Posted by b2pop
If you live there you should know.