Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris. Elon Musk offers to inseminate Taylor Swift

Well it lookslike Taylor has gotten under the orange man’s thin skin.

Trump on Sunday declared his enmity for Taylor Swift days after the global pop star endorsed Harris. “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!,” the former president posted on his Truth Social website.

https://www.npr.org/2024/09/15/g-s1-...is-endorsement Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Yeah, that was another Salty fantasy.

Taylor Swift is the current pop goddess. She doesn’t need any of this bullshit to rule the roost.

Yet here she is, urging the large, uninterested demographic to get off their asses and help elect VP Harris.

Wonder why? LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Blimey! ... So Taylor Swift "rules the roost"??
She dont even rule her relationship. ... "Pre-arranged" ...

... As I mentioned before - Her endorsement was predicted
- obviously "bought and payed-for" and will have little effect.

But, then - you mates already knew that...

#### Salty
Well it looks like Taylor has gotten under the orange man’s thin skin.

Trump on Sunday declared his enmity for Taylor Swift days after the global pop star endorsed Harris. “I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!,” the former president posted on his Truth Social website.

https://www.npr.org/2024/09/15/g-s1-...is-endorsement Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Yeah yeah yeah, he hates Taylor Swift although he was using fake AI generated pics recently claiming that she supported him. If she actually did, he would love her. He is such a pathetic old petty bitch.
... And ABC/Ipsos?? ... Are they olde and petty bitches??

Their poll results - 6% say that Taylor's endorsement of Kamala
makes them MORE likely to vote for her.

While 13% say it makes them LESS likely to vote for Kamala.

81% say Taylor's endorsement makes no difference.

... Crikey! ... How can this be?? ... ...

#### Salty
Suddenly you’re reading the polls again?

Reading the polls can make you crazy, Salty. Remember?

That said, any “presidential” message that consists of “I HATE…” is inappropriate and unpresidential.

He’s a man baby whom you’d never let near your daughter … if you have one, mate. Or your cat, if you don’t.

LOSING.