UNfriendly Texas?

i live in west texas and we welcome every provider who comes here but the problem with west texas is eccie isnt as well know here like it is in the bigger cities. From most of the providers who regular west texas and there success here is the also advertise in bp they say for every 1 client they have from eccie they see 3 from bp. But because we are blessed with some eccie providers who toftt and post both bp and eccie were recruiting more and more eccie clients. Hope to see some of you ladies come our way sometime
Charles, Bwahahahah...I would not invent another one in Texas lol.
I have been to West Tx twice. I have done very well both times. Im thinking on trying east or South Tx next.
Try to post a heads up ad 1 or 2 weeks before you plan on arriving. I get more calls when I do it that way. Some guys need to plan to make an appointment. If I dont get 2 to 3 prebooks I cancel and go where they book. once you get a couple good reviews then others will follow.
MarieElena and Sweet N Little, 2 of my favorites over 40. They have so much in common and they don't even know it. Originally Posted by jwood
awwe thanks Jwood, but at the end of the month I will be in the over 50 group! wooo hooo!!
Hell, I have thought about retiring to Texas just because of the wide selection.
i live in west texas and we welcome every provider who comes here but the problem with west texas is eccie isnt as well know here like it is in the bigger cities. From most of the providers who regular west texas and there success here is the also advertise in bp they say for every 1 client they have from eccie they see 3 from bp. But because we are blessed with some eccie providers who toftt and post both bp and eccie were recruiting more and more eccie clients. Hope to see some of you ladies come our way sometime Originally Posted by wcdann
Thats how it is everywhere. In iowa we have grainbeltnews, TER, and eccie and i still see at least 4 clients from BP for every 1 whose even heard of any of those sites much less is an active member.
Hell, I have thought about retiring to Texas just because of the wide selection. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Dallas and bring the vitamin V! LOL
I am not sure what advice to give you.. I can just tell you that I have been on the board for less than 60 days.. I was brand new to this (provider biz), and didnt have a clue.

I have only left Texas twice. I only left only because S'port is so close. The men in this area have been more than wonderful to me.. I am not fake with them, and I have only met one of them that did not gain my respect. I now have 11 reviews (from some very well know names) that tell every man that reads them that I am the real deal.

Girl, these ladies that dont come here may have something to hide.. Their rates my be to high for the area (started out where you are, I did much better when I came down), their attitudes may not be up to par, or they my be blowing off appts.. I personally, cant even go on tour, because I have men here that I see every week. They have come through for me is the best ways, and I wouldnt dare just burn put om them for a week or 2.

So, Come to East Texas and give them a shot.. I think you will do fine..
Thats how it is everywhere. In iowa we have grainbeltnews, TER, and eccie and i still see at least 4 clients from BP for every 1 whose even heard of any of those sites much less is an active member. Originally Posted by jenessaskye
WOW...this is very helpful info for planning a tour..which i'm doing right now...

thank you for the "intel"...
hey if your touring texas please dont forget all of us wonderful gentlemen here in west texas we would love to meet you also
hey if your touring texas please dont forget all of us wonderful gentlemen here in west texas we would love to meet you also Originally Posted by wcdann
Well sugar plum. Thanks for the sweet invite
Eat ur wheaties. I'm on my way
Winks
WOW...this is very helpful info for planning a tour..which i'm doing right now...

thank you for the "intel"... Originally Posted by MariaElena
Np if your coming to iowa just ask for work verification. Most clients here are happy enough to provide it or references. We do have regularly scheduled stings every 2 or 3 weeks though so make sure you check what they give you.
Over 50 states in the U.S. Why people still make this a big deal is beyond me. Pack your bags and travel! For me, It's extremely rewarding financially! Texas? I realized I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. However, there are TWO guys from Dallas that I'd LOVE to meet. HmmmmMMMMMmmmm
I have a list of mods and select fktards I will see if I go...Naomi, you know what's up lol.
Houston isn't like Dallas. Houston has charming gentil southern gentlemen with fine haberdashery. You fine ladies are always welcome in Houston.