Mitt Romney The 5th Amendment Candidate

• CJ7
  • 07-30-2012, 05:14 PM
How am I being disingenuous? I only answered Munchie's question. And we already settled the Law Review question in another thread. It turns out, and I admitted, that Obama probably was a typical Law Review editor, and did the work that such an editor does. There were some records concerning his tenure as editor I hadn't seen. I don't think he was a remarkable editor, nor do I think he phoned it in. So I have no more questions about his tenure as editor of Law Review. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
it took me about 40 posts to beat it into your thick skull, but it looks like it sunk in

He doesn't have to release them. I think he should, and I will say so. That's called "freedom of speech." Maybe you've heard of it.

I've also said Romney should release his tax returns. And any other records similar to what I expect Obama to release.

But they aren't "legally" obligated to tell us anything, except for what campaign finance disclosures there might be.
it took me about 40 posts to beat it into your thick skull, but it looks like it sunk in

Originally Posted by CJ7
Let's find out how many posts it takes to convince me he wrote his own books. LOL!

No, let's not.
How am I being disingenuous? I only answered Munchie's question. And we already settled the Law Review question in another thread. It turns out, and I admitted, that Obama probably was a typical Law Review editor, and did the work that such an editor does. There were some records concerning his tenure as editor I hadn't seen. I don't think he was a remarkable editor, nor do I think he phoned it in. So I have no more questions about his tenure as editor of Law Review. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you admit that his grades at HLS were probably top 5%?
No. I don't. We don't know. We know what the policy was, but we don't know if an exception was made. Others say the appointment of law review editors at Harvard is more of a beauty contest.

If he was in the top 5% at Harvard, I'd think he'd want to release that.

He's not legally obligated to do so, but I think he should.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2012, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by CJ7
COG is slow for sure but he is not as bad as our other resident Tea Nuts, admitting a mistake is not in their nature. How else can one explain a birther?
Yeah, they are as confused as Odumbo is as to where he was born.

was born.