WISCONSIN TRENDING ROMNEY

I'm not defending Republicans, KarlMarxRoxny. I'm making fun of you.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, that's right. You are supposed to be having so much "fun" now. Even tho you rant and rave every day about your freedoms being taken away. But it's "fun"

Right.
What's happening is definitely NOT fun. But watching you idiots defend EVERYTHING Obama and liberals do IS fun!

I work to change minds elsewhere. Here, I blow off steam, and watch the most ridiculous liberals I've ever run across go batshit crazy when confronted with the truth.

It's not that way in the real world. There are actually some intelligent and thoughtful liberals out there. This is a refreshing change.
You often confuse your opinion with truth COF. And it exposes what you really are.

I'm sure you don't call the liberals you talk to in the "real" world, any of these names to their faces.

Blow off steam? You spend most of your life here, look at your post count

You are a fraud COF. You aren't fooling me.
At 11 posts per day, you are catching up quickly. I average about 16, what's that, about a 5 minute difference? And you are somehow morally superior to me?

How many posts here does it take to make a loser, and how soon will you get there? What an idiot. Posting on a SHMB to complain about someone else posting on a SHMB.

You need the life, KarlMarxRoxny. Get one.
At 11 posts per day, you are catching up quickly. I average about 16, what's that, about a 5 minute difference? And you are somehow morally superior to me?

How many posts here does it take to make a loser, and how soon will you get there? What an idiot. Posting on a SHMB to complain about someone else posting on a SHMB.

You need the life, KarlMarxRoxny. Get one. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I dont' post at night or on weekends, you do. I have a life, you clearly don't.

Please don't even play yourself. You are the 4th highest poster on this entire board.

It would take me years to even get close to your pathetic old ass.

SMH
So if you're able to average 11 posts a day without posting nights and weekends, you are even a bigger loser than you think I am. Nice job, KarlMarxRoxny!

LOL!
So if you're able to average 11 posts a day without posting nights and weekends, you are even a bigger loser than you think I am. Nice job, KarlMarxRoxny!

LOL! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did that make you feel better about being the 4th highest poster on the entire board?

OH WAIT, YOU MOVED UP TO 3RD HIGHEST POSTER ON THE ENTIRE BOARD. CONGRATS!

You can't win this one COF
There's nothing to win, KarlMarxRoxny. It's just funny that you think posting on a SHMB about someone else posting on a SHMB makes a difference. If you think posters here are losers, what does that make you? You've just shown your own self disgust at posting here. By the way, that self disgust you feel is well deserved.
There's nothing to win, KarlMarxRoxny. It's just funny that you think posting on a SHMB about someone else posting on a SHMB makes a difference. If you think posters here are losers, what does that make you? You've just shown your own self disgust at posting here. By the way, that self disgust you feel is well deserved. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I showed disgust at a hating loser who posts more than everyone on the entire board membership except for 2 people, that's you!

Keep trying to wiggle out of it, it amuses me.

Try again.
Not trying to wiggle out of anything. In fact, I might even expect that the owners of this board appreciate my posts. For some reason, I have become a lightning rod for other members. I think there are some who lurk here just to see what I have to say, whether they love me or hate me. This exposes more people to the advertising on these pages. That is good for business. Add to that, the fact that I am civil, in comparison to others on this board, and in all those posts have never received a single point, I'm as asset here.

What's to wiggle out from? I enjoy this place. It makes me laugh. And once in a great while, I learn something. I'm not embarrassed at all. If it embarrasses you to post here, then stop. Life is too short to volunteer to be embarrassed or pissed off.
You are so ego-centric you really think the board is thanking you for your Anti-Obama posts in the Sandbox? LMAO

You are a classic.

Oh and keep bumping up this thread for me too as you have been doing. I love seeing a testament to Whirly's failure at the top of the list COF.

Thanks
Keep bumping this thread; it was correct at the time it was posted. Let's revisit it.
Ryan propels Romney to the lead in Wisconsin
By Jonathan Easley - 08/21/12 11:50 AM ET

Paul Ryan has propelled Mitt Romney into the lead over President Obama in the critical battleground state of Wisconsin, according to the latest survey from liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling.

Romney edges Obama 48 percent to 47, according to the poll, which has a 2.7 percent margin of error.
Note the poll was done by the liberal PPP...
Yes, KRM, I'm sure you are very well acquainted with the term "failure".
It was never correct Whirly, you just wanted it to be.

ROMNEY LOST WISCONSIN.
Bitch to the polling firm.............they were right at the time of the poll

Are you too dumb to understand that polls are snapshots in time ?

It was never correct Whirly, you just wanted it to be.

ROMNEY LOST WISCONSIN. Originally Posted by markroxny